+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Darren Moore

Darren Moore

Surely must be given the job for the Championship lot?

Did more for the club in his 5(?) games than the previous two managers put together. Why bother even talking of other candidates when the answer may be staring you straight in the face?

Reminds me of Floyd Streete for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post

Did more for the club in his 5(?) games than the previous two managers put together. Why bother even talking of other candidates when the answer may be staring you straight in the face?

Not good enough no experience what we need is top agent who is a big friend of the owner it could work has it been tried before or is that cheating

Thanks for the response.

Give me some names?

Quote Originally Posted by Palmeras View Post
    Not good enough no experience what we need is top agent who is a big friend of the owner it could work has it been tried before or is that cheating
    The 'Owner' being? all investigations have shown no wrong doing or cheating unless you know otherwise,Pam?

Quote Originally Posted by Palmeras View Post
    You know who you need to get you out the Championhip........Tony f**king Pulis ,OH wait a minute!!

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post

Darren Moore had nothing to lose going into the final six games of the season including tomorrows one at Palace. He's done well without a doubt, but for those albion fans asking for him to get the job, is he the man to help launch a promotion push next season under pressure and with his own signings? I doubt it, but until he is given the job, it's easy for me to say until the championship kicks off next season with Moore at the helm.

Well he now has the job permanently, lets see how he does when he tries to assemble a side that many sandwell town fans expect to challenging for promotion.

I will give him until Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    Well he now has the job permanently, lets see how he does when he tries to assemble a side that many sandwell town fans expect to challenging for promotion.

I will give him until Christmas!
    That long! By November the mouths will be after his head.

Depends who stays and goes.
    The usual mercenaries that they are experts at getting will be gone like Barry and Sturridge.
    Dawson is too good for them and I can see Rondon leaving for a bigger club like Bournemouth or Watford.

If classy players like Chris Brunt and Ben Foster decide to stay they might make the play offs.

That is unless they decide to try and blind Brunt by throwing coins at him again.

Darren Moore, on the road back to total football then 😳

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)