+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Stuart McCall ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Don't start your attention seeking, it's nonsense

My three choices would be

Neilson
    Houston
    Hopkin

In that order
    That trio gives me the fear

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    That trio gives me the fear
    With you on that, wow, no thanks to all three.

a proven excellent manager in Houston gives you the fear?

Haha

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    a proven excellent manager in Houston gives you the fear?

Haha
    Lol.

The mighty Falkirk didn't think he was excellent.

Apart from winning the Scottish cup on Levein's coat tails what else has he done?

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Lol.

The mighty Falkirk didn't think he was excellent.

Apart from winning the Scottish cup on Levein's coat tails what else has he done?
    Gave up on us and gave up on Falkirk! Just the right manager we need eh!

McCall would be a good appointment. He is a football man, he knows Scottish football and did a great job at Motherwell - he is surely the stand out candidate.

McCall will also know what needs to be done to sort out United's youth recruitment for the player's of the future.

McCall is a winner - he won't suffer fools.

I like the idea of Stuart McCall, but can we get him, given the rebuilding required. Assuming Csaba does go, there will be many in the frame. Add, Malpas, Butcher, Hughes (again), Duffy. If I was going to go totally far out what about Stevie Aitken Of Dumbarton!

Is the statement on website and the fact laszlo post match interview has been removed a sign??

MCall would be good - but the sensible thing to is look at all the candidates once the applications have been received and then take time to consider the merits of each candidate.

There should be no rush appointment.

Would love Stuart Mccall. Respected, knows the leagues and markets. had Motherwell playing some great stuff while he really turned Rangers around.

Neilson too Inexperienced for me.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)