+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuart McCall ASAP

Stuart McCall ASAP

Most players are out of contract and should be gone now

The team and management needs turning upside down and to start again from zero

From what I understand only Stanton and one or two others will still be here next season.

We need someone who has shown they can craft a hard working decent Scottish team in their image and get results

For me McCall is the stand out candidate if we can get him. He knows how to organise and recruit.

The next manager has got a free hand to bring in players. If it is csaba I am in absolute despair and we will have a load of Emil lyngs and brandon masons running round an empty tannadice.

This is a major point in our history. We need a good manager now more than ever.

Csaba is not a good manager. He is an awful manager.

McCall for me is the best option to give us back some hope and pride in the United shirt.

He would not have allowed the poor performances we have seen time and again this season.

McCall sacked by Bradford, Motherwell and failed to get Rangers out of the championship through the play offs?

McCall, Robbie Neilson, Jim Mcintyre, anyone but the ****ing clown!

McCall was always the standout candidate.

Majority of fans wanted him last year, wouldna go near it while ST was there wonder if that will change now. In snooker terms its a “shot to nothing” for him.

Quote Originally Posted by psych View Post
    McCall sacked by Bradford, Motherwell and failed to get Rangers out of the championship through the play offs?
    Looking at it another way, Jim McLean never got sacked by another club because he never left Dundee United

Robbie Neilson for me.

Quote Originally Posted by psych View Post
    He has had Bradford in the play offs in English league one. Compare that to what Nelson did at MK dons.

Motherwell be had up to third and consistently performing well in the SPL on limited budget.

He’s been assistant to Warnock at big English clubs.

Rangers he came in at end of season and took over McCoist mess. Got them to play off final and ran out of steam against well.

He’s got an excellent record. Totally the type of hard character we need now

I remember one poster at the time who didn't want McCall when we needed him because of his "sevco connections". Wonder what he thinks now.

McCall is a football man who knows a player and knows how to mould a team that plays football. What more do we need right now?

McCall would be good, or Jim McIntyre? Need a strong Scottish manager who knows how to build a team at this level and drive it forward (ie the opposite of the clown in charge now).

Hopefully with new owners we can clear out the crap there now and give him a clean slate with just one or two of the current mob.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)