Thread: Another long journey...

Another long journey...

Dundee United stay in this division after tonights draw at at Livingston.With the distinct possibility of Ross County coming down ,Queens will be clocking up the miles next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    Dundee United stay in this division after tonights draw at at Livingston.With the distinct possibility of Ross County coming down ,Queens will be clocking up the miles next season.

We always have

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    We always have

yep but the far away games seem to be the best away day outs ,love going up to ross county great away day and id rather go to dundee than livi ,livi is gota be one of the worst awaydays you can get ,for me its not about how many fans a team has to bring down to palmy its about enjoying the away day for me .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    yep but the far away games seem to be the best aay day outs ,love going up to ross county great away day and id rather go to dundee than livi ,livi is gota be one of the worst awaydays you can get ,for me its not about how many fans a team has to bring down to palmy its about enjoying the away day for me .
    Same here,Livingston is a soulless biscuit tin of a stadium.Looking like the "bags" will be making another weekend of it with one of the Inverness (or hopefully Ross County) matches.Great days out,maybe not so much Dundee United though.

ross county is by far 1 of the best away days available and as i said before hopefully theh come down

Partick is a good away day too though and would bring in a couple of bumper home attendances !!

Quote Originally Posted by shugg1e1919 View Post
    Partick is a good away day too though and would bring in a couple of bumper home attendances !!

yep shuggle partick can be a good away day aswell ,but id rather have ross co as an away day before partick im not interested in how many fans a club brings to palmy its about the away days for me and the good day out ones .

lol ross co and partick down would be better and the crap away day at livi gone lol ,with ayr up and a playoff between dumbarton and alloa ,well its a toss up between those two as the away day at both doesnt really float my boat likes .ayr is one of the best away days there is tho .

Things are working out Francis.Partick aint down though,hopefully it works out that way and Munns Vaults will be bouncing again next season😁

Dumbarton preferable!

You got your wish Francis.Will not miss that Lothian soulless bowl at all.

Absolutely superb performance by Livingston and a fine winning goal by Queens Kyle Jacobs brother Keaghan
    to condemn the Jags to the Championship

Would rather visit Maryhill than Livingston next season.

Let's hope the partick shop sells pens or someone ain't going to be happy

yep bagapapa we now have a season with some decent away days out ,ross co,ayr,morton,partick,all decent away days

Quote Originally Posted by Doontheroad View Post
    Let's hope the partick shop sells pens or someone ain't going to be happy
    Just what I was thinking. LoL

Out of luck Albertz.No pens available at Partick.No need to fret though,Ross County have one selling for a pound.Hope that will make your day.

Out of luck Albertz.No pens available at Partick.No need to fret though,Ross County have one selling for a pound.Hope that will make your day.
    Great news indeed. Many thanks.