+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This 'karma' patter form the liquidated ones.

Not one for trawling through other club's fan sites but just had a look at some of the stuff on that Follow Follow site. It is beyond belief that bitterness, I didn't realise that we had upset them so much! Seriously though it is pathetic. Why could they not just have died and gone away and left us all in peace. I've no time for the Sellic either and have long thought Scottish football would be better if they both went off and played in England, Atlantic League, Mars for all I care. The money issue of the Old Firm bringing riches to Scottish Football is partially a myth and I would quite happily see the back of them and their poisonous, moronic 'support'.

Follow follow has been collectively frothing at the mouth about United for a long time now, it's always an entertaining read

If Celtic win the cup and do the double treble, it'll make that glorious amazing day at Hampden in May 1994 seem even better, although quite fancy Motherwell to emulate us and stop it happening

Phuck em all. The only thing that put Rangers down the toilet was bad management. Their support did nothing to stop it happening except blame everybody else. Whether Celtic win the double treble is irrelevant (personally I wish Motherwell all the very best in getting it right up them) as they will continue to dominate the Scottish game and Rangers will spend big to try and keep up but ultimately fail. Unfortunately I can't see Aberdeen, Hearts or Hibs doing anything to stop Celtic either which is why Scottish football is dying on its feet. Who wants to watch any league where the winner has been decided before a ball has even been kIcked?

See they claim that no action can be taken against the current club over the actions of some pervert who fiddled with some young players in the 80s. They claim that he worked for a club no longer in existence. Anyone think this will help the moronic support accept that they are a new club and have yet to win ANYTHING of note? Nope neither do I !!

That is disgusting. Surely there is no claim to being pre rangers 2012 anymore. They use the old new club to their advantage whenever they like.

However - must be investigated against club and individuals. TBF no one will still be there but anyway two different clubs proved by an official statement

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Tbf in their short history they have reached a major final (some clubs haven't managed that for 15 years)

Hibs crushed their hopes in the last minute... That was an enjoyable watch
    i love the brackets shedka!!

Kiddy fiddlers- no us that was the old club no us!
    Past history - that us we're the same club
    EBT's and cheating - old club
    Rangers Badge -that us the old firm!
    Euro discrepencies and debt- old club etc etc etc
    and so it goes on
    Epitomises whats wrong with Scottish Football and the ugly sisters

Meanwhile they continue to spew their hatred for us daily despite everything else going on involving their horrible tribute act

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/t...ck-tock.30687/

So bitter. Not one mention of their biggest rivals Celtic.

i enjoyed laughing at you kuntz when we took over your ground In the semi and won 3-1. I enjoyed watching you lot die In 2012. You let your club die.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Meanwhile they continue to spew their hatred for us daily despite everything else going on involving their horrible tribute act

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/t...ck-tock.30687/
    Think there's a fair few Funsters in disguise post on that forum. They've always been Sevco sympathisers.

Disgusting club.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)