+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This 'karma' patter form the liquidated ones.

This 'karma' patter form the liquidated ones.

You do know United's average attendances went up when Rangers disappeared? Our relegation had nothing to do with you. Fortunately we paid our taxes, haven't cheated and don't go around blaming everyone else. Sorry folks we will not be like you liquidated.

I love how much the tribute act hate us... imagine being respected by them *shudder*

Karma is that they are blowing a massive amount of money they don't have on a 2 horse race...where they are currently 3rd. No lessons have been learned.

The new Dhubs are fair frothing are they not. Threads and threads about United all season. Did you know we are responsible for all that happened to them actually ? Good .

They are massively bathered about United. Think it was the mass ranks of 13k Arabs deafening them with “ Your no Rangers anymore “ at the neutral venue when we pumped them oot the cup , yet again, that finally tipped them over and reality struck.

Be hilarious to observe the peepil next season with their shiny new, totally inexperienced and unprepared leader coming in and King Criminal without the funding the peepil are entitled to.

FTH

Wiping debt may be a good move for you lot. Ok so no one would buy yer badge, history etc, buttttt

You only have 5 trophies, (we won that in two seasons )
    Would it really matter if you start again from scratch?

The dundee United F.C.
    Or even go with a new name

“FC United Hibs of dundee”

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    Wiping debt may be a good move for you lot. Ok so no one would buy yer badge, history etc, buttttt

You only have 5 trophies, (we won that in two seasons )
    Would it really matter if you start again from scratch?

The dundee United F.C.
    Or even go with a new name

“FC United Hibs of dundee”
    United are not going in to liquidation ya fantasist. Worst case scenario is admin but we have nowhere near the debts to not come out with a CVA if that were to ever happen. You failed to get a CVA when you went in to admin as your liabilities were too big for the taxman to accept. Hence liquidation.

What a redder for a club with your size of support. You were too busy blaming and attacking everyone else to save your club as the gullible ones lapped up what Murray, Whyte and Green fed you. Embarrassing. But do carrying on trying the scapegaot and find a bogeyman outside your club. It just shows you how damaged you lot are.
    Last edited by psych; 12-05-2018 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post

You only have 5 trophies, (we won that in two seasons )”
    Remind me again, What major trophies have Sevco won?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Rag View Post
    It's a bitch. Isn't it? Oh well, you won't have you worry about playing the world's most successful football club ever. (Google it)
    Barcelona according to the link I clicked on. That's the thing about google, There's millions of results, which one is true??

Here's a bit of trivia for you. What do The Rangers 2012 and Barcelona have in common?

Quote Originally Posted by RaysRedEye View Post
    Barcelona according to the link I clicked on. That's the thing about google, There's millions of results, which one is true??

Here's a bit of trivia for you. What do The Rangers 2012 and Barcelona have in common?
    Yeah I have googled it as well and I can find anywhere Rangers on the list of winners of the European Cup/ Champions League. It seems strange that a club that self proclaims to be the most successful has never won the top club trophy.
    Listen up Real Madrid forget your 12 Champions of Europe trophies your not a successful as the ranjers.
    I have a feeling when the tims take over the number of Scottish title wins the bears might redefine successful then.

Quote Originally Posted by jerrennixon View Post
    Remind me again, What major trophies have Sevco won?

Tbf in their short history they have reached a major final (some clubs haven't managed that for 15 years)

Hibs crushed their hopes in the last minute... That was an enjoyable watch

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)