+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This 'karma' patter form the liquidated ones.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/t...994-scf.30863/

Good to see they still aren't over the 94 Cup final

My favourite ever day and weekend as a United fan, despite how good 2010 was

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    https://www.followfollow.com/forum/t...994-scf.30863/

Good to see they still aren't over the 94 Cup final

My favourite ever day and weekend as a United fan, despite how good 2010 was
    Winning the League at Dens was very very special but the 94 cup win was something. The old Rangers were big favourites, had some big name players.
    From the moment Dignity was belted out with passion pre match by our support I think most of us felt it was our day. The manager took the pressure off the players with a walk in the woods and the players responded to a man. All the players were immense but special mention to Gordan Petric who was fantastic that day. Even Big Dunc never got a sniff when he came on. A very very sweet moment for the club and our first Scottish Cup win. All in glorious colour, no horse and cart needed for the celebrations in Dundee afterwards.

Aye, The Rangers. History when it suits, newco when it doesn't. Kinda sums them up doesn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Winning the League at Dens was very very special but the 94 cup win was something. The old Rangers were big favourites, had some big name players.
    From the moment Dignity was belted out with passion pre match by our support I think most of us felt it was our day. The manager took the pressure off the players with a walk in the woods and the players responded to a man. All the players were immense but special mention to Gordan Petric who was fantastic that day. Even Big Dunc never got a sniff when he came on. A very very sweet moment for the club and our first Scottish Cup win. All in glorious colour, no horse and cart needed for the celebrations in Dundee afterwards.

Aye, The Rangers. History when it suits, newco when it doesn't. Kinda sums them up doesn't it.
    That day reached the heights of the Camp Nou,actually it surpassed it,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    That day reached the heights of the Camp Nou,actually it surpassed it,FACT.
    To see United win in the Camp Nou must have been very emotional especially for older fans who'd seen us come from the old second division. Rags to Riches indeed. I can understand your logic though because we didn't get a trophy for it.
    Beating the old Rangers at Hampden to win the Scottish Cup and denying them a treble into the bargain. Brilliant. The Final Hurdle right there.

I for one believe good times will be back, it's just a question of time. A bit of patience, keep the faith brother Arabs.

To see United win in the Camp Nou must have been very emotional especially for older fans who'd seen us come from the old second division. Rags to Riches indeed. I can understand your logic though because we didn't get a trophy for it.
    Beating the old Rangers at Hampden to win the Scottish Cup and denying them a treble into the bargain. Brilliant. The Final Hurdle right there.

I for one believe good times will be back, it's just a question of time. A bit of patience, keep the faith brother Arabs.
    There were thousands that day that had witnessed 6 defeats in the final when we should have won at least 3 of them,out of the 7 finals only Celtic in 74 were more likely to win according to the bookies.The 21st of May 1994 witnessed not the best United team of all time but it was the bravest by far.

Unless I’m mistaken, we denied them the Double Treble in ‘94, that’s how impressive that win was...
    Bearing in mind we pumped them 3-0 zip at Ibrox earlier in the season (and 3-0 up within 20mins I may add), Rangers definitely had the fear of the boys in Tangerine that season, and around that time! We seemed to be their bogey team, with some great results, and a few Terry Butcher own goals to boot!!

Absolutely vile club and support.

I have the misfortune to work with one and there's barely a day goes by I don't have to listen to him spout sh1te about how he hates United and how we're getting what we deserve etc

Scum

See Dave King is at war with the SPFL now. Not going to help their cause is it.
    Plus he messed up on the share dealing and been told he has to make a full bid for the Hun empire. This is a guy who had to settle out of court with the SA tax authorities or face a trial but deemed a fit and proper person to be a director of Sevco. GIRFUY zombies

No stoke, you have it all wrong... Sevco are the Cassius Clay of football

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/t...ootball.32166/

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    No stoke, you have it all wrong... Sevco are the Cassius Clay of football

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/t...ootball.32166/
    Sums them all up when the first poster has Loyalist in his username

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)