+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Very Pleasing indeed

Very Pleasing indeed

the ginger rugrats are in freefall despite the ref last night trying his best to keep the score respectful,long may it continue,

i said many times in the 80's and 90's that i would love to see what crowds they would get if they had went thru what we have,well think we will find out soon as i cant see their lower league jolly ending anytime soon based on last nights performance,a bigger group of gutless players you will struggle to find,and that was them fighting for a play off spot.

the hoolie greeting his eyes oot derby just gets sweeter by the season.well done cw33,meanwhile the derry still laugh like fcuk

DDYB

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    the ginger rugrats are in freefall despite the ref last night trying his best to keep the score respectful,long may it continue,

i said many times in the 80's and 90's that i would love to see what crowds they would get if they had went thru what we have,well think we will find out soon as i cant see their lower league jolly ending anytime soon based on last nights performance,a bigger group of gutless players you will struggle to find,and that was them fighting for a play off spot.

the hoolie greeting his eyes oot derby just gets sweeter by the season.well done cw33,meanwhile the derry still laugh like fcuk

DDYB

With reference to the emboldened part of your post. What game were you watching? You're way of the mark. We were nowhere near as good as that! If you are going to comment on our performances, please say it as it is. No need to soften things for us.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    With reference to the emboldened part of your post. What game were you watching? You're way of the mark. We were nowhere near as good as that! If you are going to comment on our performances, please say it as it is. No need to soften things for us.
    2018 DUFC cured me last night.

No matter how shyte you’ve been I always think you’ll fluke a way to piss us off. Not this time, you are utter gash.

You’ll not be back soon

No matter how shyte we have been I always think we'll fluke a way to piss us off. Once again, we are utter gash.

We are very nearly singing from the same hymn sheet.

What's very pleasing for me is when any Dee makes a post over on DAB DOON MAD they are deleting it
    Obviously they are hurting like phuck and cannot bare Dees Posts
    Phuckin Magic

Name:  IMG_5033.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  93.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by ProvieRd View Post
    2018 DUFC cured me last night.

No matter how shyte you’ve been I always think you’ll fluke a way to piss us off. Not this time, you are utter gash.

You’ll not be back soon
    Like Bain getting himself sent off when dees were 2 up at halftime, heading for a 5 or 6 under he who shan't be named. Then Billy Relegated Mckay gets a 93rd minute equaliser Add that to a 94th minute equaliser against Club 12 Bomber Misfit Squadron and I know what you mean. But now we can rest in the knowledge that they are phukkn sh1te and nothing is coming their way other than more sh1te. Pleasing.
    Last edited by DEE1877; 13-05-2018 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFoolOnTheHilltoon View Post
    Name:  IMG_5033.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  93.0 KB

I wonder if the shelf life has a sell by date?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)