+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaza (New)

Nasrallah
    Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah commented on the recent widespread Israeli strikes in Syria—and the Syrian retaliation—alleging that Israel's claims of only 20 missiles being launched from Syria—most of which were intercepted—was false, and that "the truth was that 55 missiles were launched, some of them 'heavy,'" reaching as far as Safed, Tiberias.

Sorry but no missiles reached Safed, Tiberias, if they did I would have shown you photos.

If missiles did get through, then Israel would have questioned ,how did missiles get through the 'Iron Dome system and hit Safed and Tiberias?'

Trump's decision to move the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem was akin to chucking a match into a can of petrol.

Where was the Orange Buffoon yesterday when it all kicked off? At home with his feet up while his daughter got the plaudits and his wife had her kidney operated on.

You could not possibly make this s-h-i-t up could you?

The leaders of Hamas need to seriously take a leaf out of Martin Luther King's book on peaceful protests.

IDF sniper's do not do diplomacy.

Attachment 9464

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Trump's decision to move the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem was akin to chucking a match into a can of petrol.

Where was the Orange Buffoon yesterday when it all kicked off? At home with his feet up while his daughter got the plaudits and his wife had her kidney operated on.

You could not possibly make this s-h-i-t up could you?

The leaders of Hamas need to seriously take a leaf out of Martin Luther King's book on peaceful protests.

IDF sniper's do not do diplomacy.

Attachment 9464
    EMMM

It wasn't "Trumps decision" per sa.

Way back in 1995 American Congress approved the move for American Embassy to Jerusalem.

Successive wishy-washy Presidents vetoed the proposal.

Trump has said "go with it"

Not a sudden decision as the World thinks.

One US President had to be brave enough or daft enough to sign it off. I'll go with "daft enough"!

Moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem effectively ends any possibility of a two state solution.

Peace in the Middle east? After this debacle, no chance!

They can't accuse Israel of targeting schools and hospitals when they're attacking the Israeli border, so they bring their children along with them, I'll be amazed if they can't come up with someone killed in a wheelchair before this is all over, their cynicism knows no bounds.

Quote Originally Posted by blueheeler1 View Post
    EMMM

It wasn't "Trumps decision" per sa.

Way back in 1995 American Congress approved the move for American Embassy to Jerusalem.

Successive wishy-washy Presidents vetoed the proposal.

Trump has said "go with it"

Not a sudden decision as the World thinks.
    I've pointed this out before Blueheeler, I think Bill Clinton was president when this move was enshrined in US law. Trump has done what he promised to do when running for office, enact the law on the move of the US embassy, pull out of the Iran Deal, and pull out of the Paris Accord on Climate Change. None of this is new, or done on a whim, Trump is doing what he promised to do, and I like a man who keeps his word, acts on his promises. The Left struggle to cope with it.

Goods crossing into Gaza targeted by Palestinians again Monday; IDF footage shows Palestinian lobbing Molotov cocktail at crossing.

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...261028,00.html

( Ok I need someone to tell me why theses idiots again burn,or sabotage their own life line, the fuel depot was no longer operational, gas hookup stations were damaged and the gas main line was non-operational as well, the fueling complex was damaged by fire and the quarry materials conveyor was no longer operational after sustaining heavy damage). In addition, the electrical infrastructures of produce, food and animal conveyors was damaged and fences, lighting posts and cameras belonging to the crossing's security infrastructures were damaged

The IDF further said that Hamas has been "escalating its terror actions in the past few weeks under cover of violent riots and has been harming Gazans' quality of life and paralyzing its lifelines." In addition, the electrical infrastructures of produce, food and animal conveyors was damaged and fences, lighting posts and cameras belonging to the crossing's security infrastructures were damaged.

The committee organizing the protests issued a statement. It was ''a "regrettable incident", But there is to every effect a cause ,what could the cause be ?The opening of the US Embassy? The day called Nakba?
    No , the committee deliberately refrained from directly denouncing protesters, and fingered Israel as the culprit for the fire due to the heavy tear gas usage that led to many Palestinians becoming trapped in the same place.

''They are simply bringing disaster on themselves."

How Britain enabled the ethnic cleansing of Palestine :

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs...sing-palestine

The inescapable conclusion is that Britain could have spared Palestinian suffering – and chose not to. (......read on if you want).
    Britain’s involvement in Palestine did not end when it gave up the League of Nations mandate. For most of Israel’s seven decades, Britain has given it practical and rhetorical assistance.

Britain’s ruling elites have never atoned for their role in enabling the 1948 dispossession of Palestinians. Rather, they have prolonged and exacerbated the suffering of Palestinians, while pretending to believe in justice.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    One US President had to be brave enough or daft enough to sign it off. I'll go with "daft enough"!

Moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem effectively ends any possibility of a two state solution.

Peace in the Middle east? After this debacle, no chance!
    BT after the 6 day war in 1967 Israel said that Jerusalem will not be divided again.

If you take the view that Jerusalem will never be partitioned again there is nothing to prevent Jerusalem being the capital of both Israel and the so-called Palestinians.

With equal free movement.

Not dividing Jerusalem does not end the two state solution.

It just needs lateral thinking.

The British government when Balfour was Foreign Secretary clearly favoured a Jewish “national home” but cautioned; “Nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights” of non-Jews in Palestine.

Palestine sort of goes with Palestinians blueheeler?

Firing live rounds and killing 50 plus protesters who are rioting at the other side of barbed wire sounds fairly "prejudicial" to me!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)