+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Gaza (New)

Call me cynical Balan, but unless I write it I don't believe it!

Sinkov regularly mentions a "reliable source" who happens to be "someone in the know" who writes pro-Syrian (I think!) propaganda for some outfit from a bungalow in Coventry!

TEC once wrote a complete fabrication to ignite a response, next minute we were buying the player according to another media publication! Unless I see it...

Palestinians killed in Syria !!!

The PA has no power to do anything militarily, but we do not see their diplomats shouting out in pain or banging on tables in the UN, begging the “protector of world peace” to pull no stops in rescuing the Palestinians dying in Syria or running for their lives.

On the (26 April 2018), renowned Israeli Arab writer, Khaled Abu Toameh, wrote a piece on the atrocities committed against Palestinian refugees in Syria, describing a clear case of ethnic cleansing. He concluded if Palestinians are not being killed by Jews they are of no interest to anyone, not the UN, not even their own leaders in the Palestinian Authority (PA):

''For the past four weeks, the two rival Palestinian parties have been castigating Israel for its actions along its border with the Gaza Strip. They have also been calling on the international community to hold Israel accountable for its “crimes” against Palestinians. But when it comes to atrocities being committed against their people in an Arab country, words apparently fail Palestinian leaders. Assad and his army can slaughter Palestinians and launch airstrikes on a Palestinian camp without a whimper of protest from Hamas or the Palestinian Authority. In fact, all one hears is the silence of the dead.

He is not alone in decrying the lack of PA leadership concern for their fate. Farah Najjar, writing in Al Jazeera, calls what is happening an annihilation. He writes: ''A journalist based in neighbouring Babbila, who identified himself only as Youssef, said people in the camp are puzzled as to why no one from the Palestinian leadership has spoken out about recent events affecting thousands of Palestinian refugees''

While Maureen Clare Murphy of electronic intifada personalized the atrocities with stories and photos of individuals, it seems the point of her article was to serve as a vehicle by which to disparage the USA for cutting its budgetary contributions to UNRWA. In other words, doing what has always been done to those who are now called Palestinians — using them as pawns in a war against the Jews (and the USA, the Jewish state’s greatest ally).

“No Jews, No News” is only part of the reason for the lack of concern shown by the PA leadership.

I've got a very old Brittonic book...with the words of Arthfael the Wise and the all knowing Caderyn - it's the only one to exist - so I'm gonna put it into print - in it says that when we return our land to the old Briton - of the Ancient Britons and their ways - then the Messiah will return....all we have to do is rid the land any Roman or Anglo Saxonness - the book does say that if that proves too difficult - than any who wish to convert to the belief as is written - will be able to join the club and so....will be saved for all eternity.

Good news!

Norder: I am sorry the Messiah as it claims is dead and gone thats if it means Jesus?

There is nothing that I can think of that compares to the situation here. But lets say in the 1940's Germany and France invade England ,and took the all area a little north of London, Then Germany said we are not interested ,you France may take it and occupy it! London became Londres, England's name changed to ''Nouvelle-France''. ......and we move on in time.But these french people were not happy and wanted all of England,so these Nationalist's started firing rockets etc. England attacked and pushed them out of England.Now you have to hold that land ,because if you withdraw back to its border they will come again and start to claim that which they lost.

The UN convened and decleared that England was occupying territories.

I wonder now how many on here would think ....The people of ''Nouvelle-France''have a right to that land.( I want to say that many people left because of fear !)But meanwhile the french fire rockets from France. BECAUSE they are hostile ,would you say ''That was our land we have the right to have it? That we should be happy with what we have?

I try to create a similar situation not exacly but would your views change''Yes that was England we have every right to be there, all our Kings are buried there,our History of Hastings 1066,The Doomsday book etc etc .?? Answers on a postcard please!!

A young man in the Gaza Strip committed an act of self-immolation, pouring gasoline over his body and setting himself on fire, in protest of what many Palestinians view as a hopeless situation.

https://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-C...on-fire-558360

According to medical sources, Fathi Walid Harb, 22, arrived on Sunday at the Al-Shifa Hospital with serious burns to more than 50 percent of his body. Three days later he succumbed to his wounds, family members confirmed.Harb was a Gaza-based employee of the Palestinian Authority whose salary had been withheld for several months. Local reports said he cursed the Palestinian government as onlookers rushed to put out the flames engulfing him.

“[Fathi] is married and his wife just delivered a baby,” Rami Harb, the deceased's uncle, told The Media Line. He explained that his nephew decided to kill himself after determining that he would not be able to support his burgeoning family without an income. The elder Harb clarified that Fathi did not commit suicide because “he had a fight with his wife,” as a Hamas spokesman alleged. “Hamas doesn't care and is stating lies,” he asserted. “They [Hamas officials] first claimed that Fathi was doing well and had enough money to cover his treatment.”

A report last year by the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe noted that as a result of the blockade on Gaza, enforced by both Israel and Egypt, “some 75,000 people are still displaced [in the territory] and 43% of Gaza’s population is unemployed, a figure which rises to 60% among young people. In all, 80% of the population relies on humanitarian assistance.”

We will never move forward if we keep looking back.

Israel are never going to relinquish one single square metre of land so the Arabs had better find another solution.

Hamas can fire as many rockets as they want, but they will be returned ten fold.

The Israelis have got political friends in global high places and the stakes are too high in relation to geopolitical considerations for any sort of appeasement.

The Saudis, the Iranians, the Syrians and Egyptians are all Arab nations with different cultures and different friends on a global scale and trying to come to an understanding and agreement with this collective is nigh on impossible.

All Israel can do is keep on doing what they are doing and dig in for the long haul.

I really think it would help their cause if they could stop squeezing the Palestinians so hard though.

Ah dear BT : Perhaps you are begning to see some light at the end of the tunnel??? .....and that would take a miracle :-)

During the war with Gaza I watched Al Jazeera. They showed how the people had 2 hours to buy food. The commentator from the Press (I think from Iran )reported from some square in Gaza ,how Israel had bombed,attacked etc
    But in the corner there was a stall, the farmer was selling ,maybe apples or oranges,and was neatly packing them in a pyramid fashion. If he manages to build a pyramid then he has time because people were not buying. But the word was out the people needed food? Yet nobody was buying? Even if you hardly have food you would buy fruits. Again nobody was buying yet Hamas want you to believe the people were hungry there.Gaza has a border with Israel and with Egypt ,whats the problem?

The Israeli humanitarian lifeline to Gaza

Despite attacks by Hamas, Israel maintains an ongoing humanitarian corridor for the transfer of perishable and staple food items to Gaza. This conduit is used by internationally recognized organizations including the United Nations and the Red Cross.
    Well over a million tons of humanitarian supplies entered Gaza from Israel over the last 18 months equaling nearly a ton of aid for every man, woman and child in Gaza. Millions of dollars worth of international food aid continually flows through the Israeli humanitarian apparatus, ensuring that there is no food shortage in Gaza.

Large quantities of essential food items like baby formula, wheat, meat, dairy products and other perishables are transferred daily and weekly to Gaza. Fertilizers that cannot be used to make explosives are shipped into the Strip regularly, as are potato seeds, eggs for reproduction, bees, and equipment for the flower industry.

The medical corridor

No Palestinian is denied medical care in Israel. However, if the Hamas regime does not grant permits for medical care, the Israeli government can do nothing to help the patient. Israel will facilitate all cases of medical treatments from Gaza, unless the patient is a known perpetrator of terror.

Schoolchildren

Israel transfers school equipment supplied by UNRWA including notebooks, school bags, writing implements and textbooks. Israel is currently coordinating the transfer of 200,000 laptops for Gaza schoolchildren and the shipment of 74 maritime containers for conversion into Gaza classrooms.

In the first quarter of 2010, Israel transferred 250 trucks with equipment for the UNWRA summer camp, including arts-and-crafts equipment, swimming pools, inflatable toys, ice cream machines, musical instruments, clothing, sports equipment.

BT: I am telling you about the Palestinians but my words fall on deaf hears??

So please listen to an Egyptian

https://www.facebook.com/kobby.levi/...2498675202834/

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)