+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Gaza (New)

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Norder: I am sorry the Messiah as it claims is dead and gone thats if it means Jesus?
    no no no....Balam - that would be Feidlimid the True - born of Nynniaw the 12 winged goose who laid him in a golden egg....he'll rebuild the Nest that was blown and scattered by Sluaghadan the Puffin.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    There is nothing that I can think of that compares to the situation here. But lets say France invade England....I wonder now how many on here would think ....The people of ''Nouvelle-France''have a right to that land.
    I try to create a similar situation not exacly but would your views change''Yes that was England we have every right to be there, all our Kings are buried there,our History of Hastings 1066,The Doomsday book etc etc .??
    this is the madness of it all - the deeper you go the more twisted and screwy it gets.....as if the connection wasn't hard enough to construct - now I have to include the Norman effect....just more trouble - so I'm beginning to think this book is a curse - that i'd be better of without it.....unless I made a mistake in the translation - but I dont think so....then perhaps the jokes on me - that whatever the truth....it was at sometime supplanted, as has the mark of the nefarious all over it...so into the Abyss it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

The Saudis, the Iranians, the Syrians and Egyptians are all Arab nations with different cultures and different friends on a global scale and trying to come to an understanding and agreement with this collective is nigh on impossible.
    Just in the interests of accuracy BT, I have to point out that Iran is not an Arab country, Iranians are mostly Persians not Arabs, and their language is Farsi, not Arabic. It might seem a minor point, but it wouldn't be wise to have a night out in Tehran and tell the locals they're Arabs. About as wise as having a pint in a Gorbals pub on a Friday night, and telling the rat-arsed jocks they're Englishmen.

BT :
    Also there is a polarisation between the Saudis and Iran ,they cannot see 'eye to eye'. The difference is in each ideology,so therefore there can be no understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The British government when Balfour was Foreign Secretary clearly favoured a Jewish “national home” but cautioned; “Nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights” of non-Jews in Palestine.

Palestine sort of goes with Palestinians blueheeler?

Firing live rounds and killing 50 plus protesters who are rioting at the other side of barbed wire sounds fairly "prejudicial" to me!
    They did not favour it at all.They were bribed into it.That was the price of getting the US involved in the war before it was lost in 1916.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Just in the interests of accuracy BT, I have to point out that Iran is not an Arab country, Iranians are mostly Persians not Arabs, and their language is Farsi, not Arabic. It might seem a minor point, but it wouldn't be wise to have a night out in Tehran and tell the locals they're Arabs. About as wise as having a pint in a Gorbals pub on a Friday night, and telling the rat-arsed jocks they're Englishmen.
    Well said Sinkov.They are far better than our “allies" in Saudi Arabia.Still no pictures or reports on MSM of the hundreds of innocent men,women and children being killed in Yemen using ordinance sold by us.

ClaretinBudapest:

The Iranians are fighting for power in the Middle East,and they do this by encouraging resistance among proxy groups. Where they can supply weapons they do, be it the Houthi's ,Hamas , Hezbullah or Syria. Those poor Houthi's are firing at Saudi Arabia with rockets. How can an ant fight a dog ? Only when it thinks it can win. A proxy group with the full support of Iran.
    There are reports that the Houthi's have been trained in Lebanon by Hezbullah.If they have a fight and the support of Iran etc. Why not take the grievence to some international body ,use diplomacy? Saudi Arabia looks at the problem just as Britain see's it in Syria and the Middle East. That is not to use ground troops but use missiles (and if posible to find some proxy group to fight for you).But by diplomacy there is no chaos! Iran wants division and chaos in the Middle East. Ground troops means each week more and more deaths.
    The arabs in Israel live a good life ,non of them wants to go and live in some Arab country ,not even Saudi Arabia. Arabs fleeing the countrys of the Middle east do not flee to Saudi Arabia,no its the good life in Europe.There have been lots of massacre's in this area, Jorden massacred the Palestinians,( Black September ,16 and 27 September 1970). Christians massacred the Palestinians, (Sabra and Shatila, September 16, 1982), Hafez Assad in Syria ,it goes on .

This is a battle of Sunni and Shia!
    By the way .... Syrian deputy Foreign Minister Faisal Mekdad has rejected calls for pro-regime foreign forces to withdraw from Syria, media reported Wednesday. It follows a US demand, and Russia request, that Iranian and Hizballah forces - who are backing Bashar al-Assad - to withdraw from Syria.
    "Whether Iranian forces or Hizballah withdraw or stay in Syria is not up for discussion because it's the (business) of the Syrian government," Mekdad told al-Mayadeen......and Israel will never agree to Iranian forces in Syria. ....the conflict is on going .........(Houston ,we have a problem!!!)

So Claret what is your solution?

Not Gaza but it is the West bank: .......selling land to Jews in Judea and Samaria,

Jerusalem court indicts Jew for providing intel to PA that imperiled Arab lives. In 2015, Ezra Nawi was furtively taped, bragging that he had identified Arab land brokers to the PA security services that were In 2015, Ezra Nawi was furtively taped, bragging that he had identified Arab land brokers to the PA security services that were selling land to Jews in Judea and Samaria, knowing full well that under Palestinian law, such sales are a capital offense and Nawi claimed he knew they would be tortured and likely killed., knowing full well that under Palestinian law, such sales are a capital offense and Nawi claimed he knew they would be tortured and likely killed.

Palestinians who sell land or property to Jews in Judea and Samaria are at risk of being targeted as collaborating with the Israeli settlement enterprise and are the subject of social pressure and violence, and are sometimes murdered. Settlers say that a number of properties that were legally purchased from Palestinians are now embroiled in legal disputes after the sellers were pressured to renege on the deals.

“Two and a half years after that radical activists from organizations like Taayush, B’Tselem, and Rabbis for Human Rights that call themselves human rights groups sent Palestinians to their deaths in several cases, for the sole reason that they considered selling land to Jews.

Are you getting a new neighbour Balan..?

Roman Abramovich has just been granted Israeli citizenship.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    A point I had overlooked...

BT : Yes we have a new neighbour ....I asked him if he is looking for new players , but chelski? Still it is the money these days, I asked him if I could have a trial ,and that could I play with my walking stick?

News this morning : ( You hear it here first before Daily Mail etc )

27 MORTARS FIRED AT SOUTHERN ISRAEL COMMUNITIES FROM GAZA STRIP

Two barrages of mortars, consisting of 27 projectiles in total, were fired from the Gaza Strip at towns in southern Israel on Tuesday morning, making it the largest attack on Israeli border communities since the conclusion of Operation Protective Edge in 2014.

The IDF's Iron Dome anti-missile system successfully intercepted most of the projectiles fired at Israel, said the Israeli army, although mortars were said to have fallen in at least two Israeli communities bordering Gaza and another two fell in open territory. No injuries were reported. Scary video and ararticle here

https://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-C...s-heard-558606
    https://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,73....html#autoplay )( in hebrew ,w photos)

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)