+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: The Standard Of League One

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Aye Strauss was very good and Michael Vaughan who put the balls back in the england team in 2005 and got in the aussies faces and they didn't like it .

Best test series of all time 2005 , extraordinary , it had everything .
    Agree. When I watch highlights of that famous 2005 Edgbaston test am still sat ont edge of my seat! I don't think there'll ever be a series as good as that. Looking back I think the injury to Glen McGrath was a massive turning point. We certainly had the heart and team spirit but they still had the better players even though they were almost over the hill.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Agree. When I watch highlights of that famous 2005 Edgbaston test am still sat ont edge of my seat! I don't think there'll ever be a series as good as that. Looking back I think the injury to Glen McGrath was a massive turning point. We certainly had the heart and team spirit but they still had the better players even though they were almost over the hill.
    Pass I can remember the last day at the oval , I booked a day off work just to watch it .

I was fecking shytting myself because with the aussies they never give it up and we'd waited so many years to get our hands on that little urn that means so much .

It was one of those moments for me when we did it because Australia were a seriously good team , players we didn't have but we fought like lions and had Freddy who was the difference .

Kin brilliant mate , I'll be surprised to see owt as good as that again in a test series .

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    And for those of us who are English ? (I didn't understand a word of that Roma kid ).
    Wots sooa ardto favvum wiwotizsed ?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    There are rumours that Wilder is about to jump ship to an ambitious top level Championship club. Get those shoes off again.
    «* Wilder about to jump ship*» Does thy ivver ger’owt reyt ?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567