+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: The Standard Of League One

Hes a good lad is Rodney, and yes it shows there are still some decent Blunts about. I liked the fact that one of your fans called him a Barnsley groupie.

Btw Wardy it wasn't me who banned you, Ive no idea who did that.

Thaccud bi gerrin mixed up wi Wardy who worrat Academy Acido ? Just a thort Ennyrooard am t busy nar ! Pottin up , jet weshing etc , a showa , hafe a duz Coors leet int freeza, then Royal weddin on Catchup ciao fo now x

And for those of us who are English ? (I didn't understand a word of that Roma kid ).

Asseff t get SB t fill thi in seeinasthaduntknowarramonabart , ad chance t gu t Headinley today, dropped a ballack theer sarnds a reyt match , clocked off nar int garden, showa wesh n shave then Hazza n Megga gerrin marrid on catchup

Ahh Headingley eh, to go and watch us Yorkies win/lose at crikkit.

I think we/Yorkshire are going to be frustratingly inconsistent this summer, what do you reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Ahh Headingley eh, to go and watch us Yorkies win/lose at crikkit.

I think we/Yorkshire are going to be frustratingly inconsistent this summer, what do you reckon.
    Very inconsistent , to say the least .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 20-05-2018 at 07:40 PM.

Inconsistent spot on , thought they were brilliant v Durham , in total control all match , Coad is bound to be picked for England , Root needs to get back to his best and not being Captain , I can see at least 1 trophy for us this season , would be good to nick a one day final at Lords though ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Inconsistent spot on , thought they were brilliant v Durham , in total control all match , Coad is bound to be picked for England , Root needs to get back to his best and not being Captain , I can see at least 1 trophy for us this season , would be good to nick a one day final at Lords though ,
    Don't know why we have this fascination with our best player has to be captain of england .

Didn't work with Botham , Flintoff or KP , best captain England ever had was Mike Brealey who couldn't bat for toffee .

Biggest mistake Root's made taking that job at his age .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Don't know why we have this fascination with our best player has to be captain of england .

Didn't work with Botham , Flintoff or KP , best captain England ever had was Mike Brealey who couldn't bat for toffee .

Biggest mistake Root's made taking that job at his age .

Totally agree. Being captain takes emphasis off thi own game. He's worrying abart all the other things and losing his edge cos he's too young to shoulder all that responsibility.

I liked Strauss missen, he seemed to have the respect of all the other lads and could play a bit too. He was awesome in 2009 in regaining the urn and won away in Australia in 2011. His personality and accent suggested middle class which I loathe if I'm totally honest but tha carnt argue wit job he did as captain.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Totally agree. Being captain takes emphasis off thi own game. He's worrying abart all the other things and losing his edge cos he's too young to shoulder all that responsibility.

I liked Strauss missen, he seemed to have the respect of all the other lads and could play a bit too. He was awesome in 2009 in regaining the urn and won away in Australia in 2011. His personality and accent suggested middle class which I loathe if I'm totally honest but tha carnt argue wit job he did as captain.
    Aye Strauss was very good and Michael Vaughan who put the balls back in the england team in 2005 and got in the aussies faces and they didn't like it .

Best test series of all time 2005 , extraordinary , it had everything .

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast