+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: S****horpe United Post Match Thoughts

Surely Newell will start on Wednesday.

He has been on fire in the last few games.

how can I blame him??

quite easy he had no one around him all the time in the world (if he didn't know that than that's piss poor defending in its own right)

than to add insult to injury he does that apart from non league defending what was it?

i would of subbed him at half time.

Wood was caught out repeatedly as you say role but the situation improved when Icky started to cover behind him.

It’s no good Wood playing touch close to his man without cover or he will just get skinned by pace as happened in the first 30 minutes.

Williams MOTM

Not the best play from Palmer and Ihiekwe and Wood needs to either go or get his coaching badge next season imo

Mattock plays best with Newell

Not the best game tbh we can do a lot better than that and need to on 2nd leg

I saw a few Millers in Home end

Again Ref dropped a few but who’s surprised, anothe sh it Ref on Wednesday Scott Duncan
    Last edited by millertop; 12-05-2018 at 05:03 PM.

Yes the ref was crap as expected. They were chucking themselves on the floor at every opportunity and the ref ignored the man handling of our players.

Thought ref was better than BenT oner in the Lincoln v Exeter game

Completely disappointed in the two goals we let in. Whether we go up or stay in div 1 I think improvements are needed in defence.

On a positive note our midfield is so dominating

Well, we've known for a while - and this probably applies to the other play off sides - that if the squad isn't strengthened in key areas, they may get 'mullered' by a few of the forward lines in the Championship

Yep we do need to improve the defence next year no matter what league we are in. Centre of defence is a must.

"The Ike horror show" sunday league defending from a sunday league player, warney should make him watch their first goal all night, awful.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast