+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: S****horpe United Post Match Thoughts

That would depend on what the disagreement was.

Ye obviously there needs to be an improvement in defence, that looked to of happened with Ihiekwe and Purrington. Ihiekwe had a bad game like everyone does, it doesn't tell us anything. But just saying we have a shocking defence doesn't cover it as folk should of noticed the way we play has a lot to do with it as well, attack like we do and sometimes you leave your defence exposed. Then there's amount of times we needlessly give the ball away which we've done all season which puts needles pressure on the defence and obviously the more pressure on them the more mistakes they will make.

But thank god footballers make mistakes otherwise it would be a very boring game.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    You have problems
    WTF??

Why would saying this mean I have problems??

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss View Post
    WTF??

Why would saying this mean I have problems??
    You going on about opinions then come up with a sarcastic reply

Is it a sensible post because because you agree with it?

No it's a sensible because it makes perfect sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss View Post
    No it's a sensible because it makes perfect sense.
    Well I can’t argue with that

footballers do make mistakes but that mistake could cost the club millions and the chance to get promoted.

if I cost my place of work millions of pounds I would get the sack.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    footballers do make mistakes but that mistake could cost the club millions and the chance to get promoted.

That quite frankly is ballacks.

Football is a sport, a sport where mistake or piece of brilliance can win or lose you the game, regardless of what rides on the game. Those who are prone to more mistakes play at a lower level, those who have a bit of brilliance play at a higher level, that's how it is and how the majority of normal thinking folk accept it, you cannot compare football to a 'normal' job.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    That quite frankly is ballacks.

Football is a sport, a sport where mistake or piece of brilliance can win or lose you the game, regardless of what rides on the game. Those who are prone to more mistakes play at a lower level, those who have a bit of brilliance play at a higher level, that's how it is and how the majority of normal thinking folk accept it, you cannot compare football to a 'normal' job.
    The defence is hopeless, all our good work gets undone in a minute..but we've got what we've got and it ain't gonna change..it's got to be a full 90 minute backing now..no silence, no moaning..wished I could be there..

If Warney thinks Ihiekwe dropped clangers in that game then I’m sure he’ll drop him, done it before

The question for me is can Ihiekwe handle the pressure?

My nerves are setting in already
    Last edited by millertop; 13-05-2018 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post

Is your job so important that a mistake could cost millions?

If so, you must be on a reyt wedge.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast