+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: S****horpe United Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss View Post
    You have said it so you clearly are allowed. I said it too. Are you saying people shouldn't be allowed an opinion about other opinions? Well they are so don't get all offended.
    Get a grip Amanda.
    No problem with opinions (my view was definitely different from the highlights like I’ve said) but it’s way they come across on here sometimes.

It’s a post match thread which means opinions on the game we have just seen not about previous games.
    Last edited by millertop; 13-05-2018 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom bonce View Post
    Nice to see our so called supporters giving one of our own a slamming.

Ikie has been our best defender in recent times so why slaughter him for one bad day at the office.

The players need support to help us get to Wembley and all this criticism won’t help.

Let’s try and get behind the team and act like supporters.
    Going to quote this great post again.

Maybe but don't forget that this guy is a figment of your imagination...

I seem to remember Kari Arnason getting a lot of stick when we were in League 2, yet when we were in the Championship he found his level. I'm not comparing the ability of Arnason and Ihiekwe, but just saying that maybe with a promotion, that will give the opportunity to develop his game more. I don't think he could have left it yesterday as he didn't know who was behind him or that it wasn't going in. Unlucky. Was it Rob Scott who scored a wonder own goal as he tried to clear it?

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemiller Mollis View Post
    I seem to remember Kari Arnason getting a lot of stick when we were in League 2, yet when we were in the Championship he found his level. I'm not comparing the ability of Arnason and Ihiekwe, but just saying that maybe with a promotion, that will give the opportunity to develop his game more. I don't think he could have left it yesterday as he didn't know who was behind him or that it wasn't going in. Unlucky. Was it Rob Scott who scored a wonder own goal as he tried to clear it?
    That’s why I haven’t slagged him off for the goal and them round me at game didn’t either but he should be looking round him while running up surely.
    It just wasn’t his best game.
    Agree he might be the better player in championship
    Last edited by millertop; 13-05-2018 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    That’s why I haven’t slagged him off for the goal and them round me at game didn’t either but he should be looking round him while running up surely.
    It just wasn’t his best game.
    Agree he might be the better player in championship
    nah he gonna be even worse in the championship.

playing against internationals former premier league players.

if we go up I can't see him been at the club.

I don't really care who he is, when people are talking sense about football they'll do for me as it can be a real rarity on here at times.

A decent performance. Shame about the individual errors, but a fair result overall. Second leg should be a cracker. These must be the closest play-offs ever. Can't put a cigarette paper between the four sides.

I don't really care who he is, when people are talking sense about football they'll do for me as it can be a real rarity on here at times.
    We have a shocking defence. Our goals conceded is nearly twice that of Wigan and its only because of our goals scored that this problem is not as important as it should be, but if we get promoted we will be slaughtered every week without new defenders. Our defence is not good enough for this league so to say Iky might come good in the championship is madness.

As for talking sense, just because they disagree with you shouldn't be a reason to question their intelligence or lack of.

You have problems

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast