+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/t Greetings from Tom

First time poster my ar se. Sad doesn't get near it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    First time poster my ar se. Sad doesn't get near it.
    I do not blame sad,I would make the same decision

Quote Originally Posted by Tom bonce View Post
    I do not blame sad,I would make the same decision
    Can you give us an update on your Sula Iron and Gold car crash, kemps?

Yeah I have to say I agree, I made a post a week or so and came back yesterday to have a look at the replies to find the entire post had been removed.

As much as I don’t want to go around accusing people of stuff without knowing I can’t help but assume it’s because I’m Asian which is a shame because I’m still none the wiser as to whether I will be able to get tickets for the return leg or not.

If anyone reads this before it’s removed please PM me any information I want to take a couple of my family members to their (and my first) Rotherham match in the North Stand and all I wondered is if we wouldn’t be looked down upon for who we are. I don’t want to cause inconvenience I’m desperate to know as nobody In my circle of friends cares for local football like me.

Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Can you give us an update on your Sula Iron and Gold car crash, kemps?
    This is the first post that I do not understand.

I have never had a car crash of any significance and do not know what sula means,can anyone help with that.

This site is a bit strange and I am certainly not kempo but looks like I am in for a bashing whatever.

I will just have to take it as I seem to be outnumbered.

Quote Originally Posted by FarhadRUFC View Post
    Yeah I have to say I agree, I made a post a week or so and came back yesterday to have a look at the replies to find the entire post had been removed.

As much as I don’t want to go around accusing people of stuff without knowing I can’t help but assume it’s because I’m Asian which is a shame because I’m still none the wiser as to whether I will be able to get tickets for the return leg or not.

If anyone reads this before it’s removed please PM me any information I want to take a couple of my family members to their (and my first) Rotherham match in the North Stand and all I wondered is if we wouldn’t be looked down upon for who we are. I don’t want to cause inconvenience I’m desperate to know as nobody In my circle of friends cares for local football like me.

Thank you in advance.
    I hope that is not so Farhad.

You will now be accused of being me or kempo or both.

There is some unpleasant stuff on here but I don’t think Frog would remove a post because you are Asian.

I certainly hope not.

You have to be on the club’s data base and then simply phone or register on the website to get a ticket.

I hope that is not so Farhad.

You will now be accused of being me or kempo or both.

There is some unpleasant stuff on here but I don’t think Frog would remove a post because you are Asian.

I certainly hope not.

You have to be on the club’s data base and then simply phone or register on the website to get a ticket.
    Double act...

Hello millmoormagic.

I have read about you but so far you seem ok with me.

Hello millmoormagic.

I have read about you but so far you seem ok with me.

Tommy Noggin or whatever your name is, if you are gonna have a silly kempoesque name on here you are bound to get negative attention! Now if you had said Monty was a bit of a toss pot, I might be more inclined to believe you are genuine.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 12-05-2018 at 04:38 PM.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast