+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: O/t Greetings from Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Tom bonce View Post
    Blimey!

I can see how it works on here.

I had better watch my ps and qs.

Thanks for the warm welcome especially from nogbad maybe I should have started an op calling someone a dickhead which is clearly acceptable.

Maybe I have made a poor decision to join here,time will tell I suppose.

Have a good evening lads.
    Have a good evening lads ?, then you stay on for 20 more comments. Come on fella grow up and enjoy the play offs. Get off your pc find a bird and get a hobbie, it's gotta be better than finding cheap laughs on a football forum. Wot a sad life. UTM

I think I get most of the funny comments and expected similar but I am not any of those guys.

If anyone knows me then I will be up in Rotherham on Wednesday which will be first time back for two years as I’ve been snowed under with the boat business just outside Southampton.

Don’t recognise anybody on here but it seems anyone could be anyone.

I will try and join in occasionally and hope the crowd accept me but I do call a spade a spade and can stand my ground.

Feel better now I’ve broken the ice and it all seems good natured so far.

Hopefully we will put Scunny to the sword on Wednesday
    Could it be Lee Mills trying to sell boat tickets from his successful boat business in Southampton, tried the air fare scam to Plymouth, so doing a fans outing from Rotherham canal locks to our away matches in the championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickg1532 View Post
    Hi Tom I've been on here quite a while, I now reside in Donny, I go to all home games and quite a few away games, Portsmouth Away being my favourite, next time we play there we should meet for a pint!
    Sounds like a good idea Mick meeting up for a drink.

A nice original idea.

I hope that is not so Farhad.

You will now be accused of being me or kempo or both.

There is some unpleasant stuff on here but I don’t think Frog would remove a post because you are Asian.

I certainly hope not.

You have to be on the club’s data base and then simply phone or register on the website to get a ticket.
    Thank you my man, I’ll go in and see them on my way into town Monday morning. After the result yesterday it looks like it’s going to be a humdinger of a game.

Leaving a blank line between sentences is very reminiscent of the banned "character", LBJ. Favourite player Bailey-King, by any chance?
    Last edited by mikemiller; 13-05-2018 at 06:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Could it be Lee Mills trying to sell boat tickets from his successful boat business in Southampton, tried the air fare scam to Plymouth, so doing a fans outing from Rotherham canal locks to our away matches in the championship.
    Is he still alive? Surely one of the 92 had the balls to do him and blame it on the other 91?

If anyone wants to buy a boat then let me know and you will see who I am and what I do.
    Ive been thinking of buying a boat. Can you put your company web address up and, as you say, I'll see what you do.

Welcome Bouncy

A few questions for you.

1. Did you attend Rotherham Grammar School?

2. What is your opinion of Alan Stubbs?

3. Have you ever lived in Loughbrough?

4. What is your favourite dead racehorse?

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Ive been thinking of buying a boat. Can you put your company web address up and, as you say, I'll see what you do.
    It's a pity that he's not working in a boatbuilders in Morcambe really , then it would have been convenient for "Bonce-o" to meet up with fellow Millers fans, like MontyPython, Zilzal (taking people for a ride - geddit? - on the seafront), Kempo, IBS, Dr. Pokem, Wendun, Unwed2, Noggin, Rod Kemp, Will Ritson, etc, etc, etc
    Last edited by mikemiller; 13-05-2018 at 07:48 AM.

This thread is as mad as it gets.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast