+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Get the rest of the tickets tomoz lads and lasses...

‘What’s being in lounge that to do with it’, lol I’m sure you can work that out .
    Shall we all stay behind so we don’t contribute to the problem 😂

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Millertop what's being in the lounge got to do with my reply plus you tell Dave to ignore me then you reply to my post. Hypocrite 😂

Dave (not you millertop) in the 70 when my dad took me to games especially away we would leave a bit earlier, or stay and wait till the crowds died down. Have a drink, chat about the game, chat to subs warming down. The club won't change the policy on segregation as it's the safest option ATM,
    syp won't change about detaining away fans
    so options as a parent (in your case)
    Leave early,
    Leave later,
    Don't contribute to the problem..

It's like bank holiday Mondays. Everyone goes away/out that day then moan about being stuck in traffic. Why?
    SYP couldn't organise a fire in a match factory. They were happy to hold away fans back at Hillsborough a few years ago and then the year after were happy to hold us on on Leppings Lane but they won't hold back 1500 at the NYS at any point when it is clearly a lot safer for everyone involved.

Me being in the lounge has nothing to contribute to the problem, infact you should be thanking me as me being forced to stay behind frees up more room.. and as you know onsite parking won't be released until the rest of the fans have left.. if I'm happy to be delayed a extra 10 minutes (already 30 min after final whistle) then you would think the people who it effects would put themselves out a little..
    I'm offering a solution as the club/syp are not going to change the exit arrangment.

Wow sarcasm and hypocrite in one thread. I feel a hat tricks coming!

Quote Originally Posted by dantpen View Post
    SYP couldn't organise a fire in a match factory. They were happy to hold away fans back at Hillsborough a few years ago and then the year after were happy to hold us on on Leppings Lane but they won't hold back 1500 at the NYS at any point when it is clearly a lot safer for everyone involved.
    Agree about syp though if they see the current exit arrangment as the safest option why would they change it.

Agree about syp though if they see the current exit arrangment as the safest option why would they change it.
    Problem is Cayton, they have changed it over and over again and we had had some right aggro at some matches whhich had been forecast before a game was played.

This is a high tension game and it could kick off big time

Lol wasting your time on someone who thinks he knows it all, has Cayton ever been in that situation at NYS? Lol I’m sure he will say he has.

West stand is generally one of last out but it didn’t stop some that did stay behind nearly get hit by flying rocks when Millwall came.

Like I’ve said it’s the club (who were warned about Millwall) who don’t want it to be their problem when/ if it kicks off.

Go on Cayton you can have the last word
    Last edited by millertop; 15-05-2018 at 12:35 PM.

Millertop what's being in the lounge got to do with my reply plus you tell Dave to ignore me then you reply to my post. Hypocrite 😂

Dave (not you millertop) in the 70 when my dad took me to games especially away we would leave a bit earlier, or stay and wait till the crowds died down. Have a drink, chat about the game, chat to subs warming down. The club won't change the policy on segregation as it's the safest option ATM,
    syp won't change about detaining away fans
    so options as a parent (in your case)
    Leave early,
    Leave later,
    Don't contribute to the problem..

It's like bank holiday Mondays. Everyone goes away/out that day then moan about being stuck in traffic. Why?
    I've waited until 10-15 minutes after the end of the game and the crush is just as bad on Don Street. Maybe I should wait until the following morning 😕
    The exit strategy is dangerous and the problem needs addressing before something serious happens.
    Lecturing people about when they should leave doesn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Problem is Cayton, they have changed it over and over again and we had had some right aggro at some matches whhich had been forecast before a game was played.

This is a high tension game and it could kick off big time
    Cant disagree with any of what you or others have said gmgm.. we all know it's not ideal though we all know the club or syp won't change it. My post was about alternate solutions to a non ideal position..
    It's millertop who has outdone himself with a outstanding hat trick of insults... Trying to once again belittle my posts then finishes off with bringing other posters into it by saying don't listen to him and calling me a know-it-all...

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I've waited until 10-15 minutes after the end of the game and the crush is just as bad on Don Street. Maybe I should wait until the following morning 😕
    The exit strategy is dangerous and the problem needs addressing before something serious happens.
    Lecturing people about when they should leave doesn't help.
    Comon mellow. These type of posts don't suit you. You know full well no one has lectured people about when to leave and your a cleaver bloke to workout if 7000 fans leave the ground over a 15 minute period would not be as bad as all 7000 leaving str away..
    We all know it's not ideal though the only solution is spend X amount on a bridge to sent potential 2600 fans into a more dangerous bottle neck situation. or detain the fans for 15 min which syp only do in extreme cases..

Didn’t the club say they were gonna start to keep the public bats open after the games so people could hang about and have a drink while things quietened down? Or did I dream that?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast