+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Europa League Campaign 2018-19

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Technology defeats me so I can't post a new list so latest QR2 seeds is the list above but you can add in Atlanta in place of EL3 Italy, Braga in place of EL3 Portugal, LASK Linz in place of EL3 Austria and Slovan Bratislava of Slovakia as one of the four blanks at the bottom of the seeding lists. That leaves one each from Belgium (Racing Genk, Waragem or Lokeren), Croatia (Rijeka or Hadjuk Split) and Czech Republic (Sparta Prague, Sigma Olomouc or Jablonec), two from Denmark (2 out of Copenhagen, Nordsjaelland, AGF and Sonderjysk) and three others (3 from Steaua Bucharest(Romania), Maribor (Slovenia), Domzale (Slovenia), Hapoel Haifa (Israel) Beitor Jerusalem (Israel) or Larnaca (Cyprus) to be added then the seeded list will be completed. All will be finalised by next Sunday evening after various cup finals and league play offs are completed.
    A couple more QR2 seeds now firmed up. The Croatia seed is Hadjuk Split (Rijeka straight to QR3) and Nordsjaelland are one of the two Danish seeds (other is between Copenhagen and Aarhus).

Holiday to Split would be cracking. Rijeka was magic

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    Hadjuk Split are on my bucket list

I hated every second of my time at Split airport. The country itself looks fantastic but that experience put me off for life.

Looks like Ferencvaros are in the process of f’uckin up their attempt to win the league so we should see them in the pot soon

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I hated every second of my time at Split airport. The country itself looks fantastic but that experience put me off for life.
    Thorough search was it?

Quote Originally Posted by JIMBO_86 View Post
    It's complete fantasy I know, but would be brilliant, imagine life without the cheeks? You could have semi-finals at decent venues, different stadiums around the country each season, (anywhere but glesga). Cup finals at some Edinburgh stadium.
    I've said for years Scottish football would find its level and survive without the mhanks and the club formerly known as rangers. I would even take it a step further and have them relocate their stadiums (brick by brick if need be) to the English/foreign city of their choice so we can be truelly rid of their poison.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Thorough search was it?
    Lube free

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Thorough search was it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Lube free
    Big Ivan was elbows deep in security but that only tickled. It was once I got airside that the fun stopped.

No No No !!! We were in Split on way to Bosnia. It would be a hellhole for visiting fans. One team Citt , and I got a very hun like feeling about it. One way in , no way out. Would not be fun at all.

Great place for a wee holiday. But not for football.

I want nother go at Maribor

Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast