+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Europa League Campaign 2018-19

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I wonder if we should just punt Joe Lewis, Scott McKenna and Graeme Shinnie just to make sure Burnley and Rangers have half a chance of giving us a game since us being 2nd top dogs last season shouldn’t be underestimated. Burnley were only 7th in guff football so we can afford to tool down for that double header. Rangers on this side of the border are just a new team that is punching well above it’s weight and surely that will not last. It’s a clever decoy by Milne and McInnes but in fairness of sporting integrity it is certainly thoughtful of them to give our opposition the best opportunity possible.
    It's like groundhog day reading your posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    It's like groundhog day reading your posts
    You are a bit of a stalker.

Just checked and there are tickets left for practically every section.

I know that Burnley are hardly a glamour draw but I would have expected a sell out by now.

On another topic, does anyone know what is happening with the season tickets this year?

Are they just reactivating the old ones?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    On another topic, does anyone know what is happening with the season tickets this year?

Are they just reactivating the old ones?
    The boy at the Ticket Office said that they'd a problem with the ST suppliers when I bought my WBA and Burnley tickets, but then there was some sort of announcement contradicting that, saying that only new ST holders and DNA members would be supplied with new tickets and existing ST holders would have their plastic updated. **** knows how they do that. White man's magic again.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    The boy at the Ticket Office said that they'd a problem with the ST suppliers when I bought my WBA and Burnley tickets, but then there was some sort of announcement contradicting that, saying that only new ST holders and DNA members would be supplied with new tickets and existing ST holders would have their plastic updated. **** knows how they do that. White man's magic again.

Aye, would be nice if they let me know though.

As for the "magic"

I was copy and pasting ( recent skill) on my ipad the other day and realised I was holding my finger up carefully in case all the information fell out of it.

Fancy a game of draughts at Union Terrace?

Actually, I thrashed Mrs (I only know how to play chess) Donsdaft at draughts in the Victoria Park the other day.

I would have done a lap of honour but I had to sit down for a rest.

Rooney fee believed to be £375,000

£375K? Where are you getting that from? I'd be amazed if they paid us that much. I would have guessed nearer £100K.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    £375K? Where are you getting that from? I'd be amazed if they paid us that much. I would have guessed nearer £100K.
    For our best scorer in a generation with 2 years left on his contract. Thats a f@cking disgrace if true

I'd have bitten your hand off for £375,000 though.

Get a lot of sausage rolls for that.

We will know who we would get in the 3rd Qround tomo

That’s because the super-efficient/weirdos at UEFA are holding the draw on Monday.

Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast