+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fao Chalky

Fao Chalky

Never a penalty,you was robbed..hope you crush them in the second leg ..

All true Alf, and the ref missed several other things including the stamping incident.

Pray for Chalky.

Grrrrr.... It was absolutely outrageous,how did the ref ever see that as a penalty I will never know,he must have only been 30ft away from it,I thought that he had a fair game until then but then gives that just before full time
    I would have taken a draw at the start of the game but it now feels like a defeat,Coventry will know that they have been let off the hook right at the last moment and it's all to play for on Friday,they have sold their allocation of 4500 tkts so at least it should be a good atmosphere

Come on you Pies!!!!

Good luck Chalky, hope you drub them.

I have tipped Cov to win the final but Notts are quite capable of doing it too. Good luck Chalks

Exeter v Lincoln is being televised on Sky Sports Mix tonight for those who have Sky bit not the Sports package,the winner gets to play Notts in the final at Wembley

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Exeter v Lincoln is being televised on Sky Sports Mix tonight for those who have Sky bit not the Sports package,the winner gets to play Notts in the final at Wembley
    You and your Phookin big mouth..Grrr

Anyway,you were on the end of another bad decision again.. Didn't expect that result Chalky mate..

I no longer understand the offside rule Alf?? The disallowed goal that County scored, when the long ball was passed forward the player who was later to cross to the bloke who headed in was offside. Is this 1st phase? He was no offside when the ball was played to him, 2nd phase?
    The next goal for Coventry looked to be offside??

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    I no longer understand the offside rule Alf?? The disallowed goal that County scored, when the long ball was passed forward the player who was later to cross to the bloke who headed in was offside. Is this 1st phase? He was no offside when the ball was played to him, 2nd phase?
    The next goal for Coventry looked to be offside??
    Was the ref phased?

See you next season Chaly and if you want I'll buy you a drink to drown your sorrows

Tough way to go out :-(

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast