+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fao Chalky

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    I no longer understand the offside rule Alf?? The disallowed goal that County scored, when the long ball was passed forward the player who was later to cross to the bloke who headed in was offside. Is this 1st phase? He was no offside when the ball was played to him, 2nd phase?
    The next goal for Coventry looked to be offside??
    Neither do I Dave,it's far too complicated for my little brain..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Neither do I Dave,it's far too complicated for my little brain..
    And to think that in the good old days we used to laugh at women who didn't understand the offside rule!!

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    And to think that in the good old days we used to laugh at women who didn't understand the offside rule!!
    VAR will sort it out.. I think not ..lol

Sorry Chalky . I really dislike Coventry and i wish you well for next season my friend

Aye, sorry Chalky mate. Chin up.

My planned trip to Wembley and the four year plan that I had in my head for Notts to become a top six club have been cancelled due to unforseen circumstances

I was looking forward to us playing the Pies again next season Chalky, what on earth happened eh in that match against Cov!.

The footballing Gods hated Notts over the two legs starting with the Coventry penalty that should never have been given in the first leg in the 87th minute,then yesterday we had a perfectly good goal disallowed for offside when it wasn't and to add insult to injury Coventry scored a goal that WAS blatantly offside
    I shall be having words in the ear of the football Gods tomorrow morning

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12