After seeing other comments, i had a look see as to what the starting point is for next seasons squad. Thought things couldnt get worse after this season but its not a good starting point!

We start with Josh Donalson as keeper, and having never seen him, i can make no comment. Deniz is out of contract but i feel should be given another season as he proved good enough when we finally bit the bullet and dropped Lewis. A mistake that we really need to learn from!

Defence gives me the skits! Toshney and Scobbie should be drop kicked into whoever wants em! Edje and Murdoch might make muster if Ralston and Moshni can be tempted back, but if better can be found, send them out!

Our player of the season, Stanton, i have no issue with keeping for midfield, but i have doubts about McMullan, King and is Allardice good enough to help us next season? When he takes a game, McMullan can pull a trick out the hat and score a cracker or 3. But there is the other side having been sent off twice. King is just frustrating and wonder what the problem is with him. My feeling is another squad member is having a negative effect on him! I think we are duty bound to sign Fyvie up for another season, even if that is just to see if he can get back playing, then back to his best for us. I would also give Gillespie a chance to prove what he can do.

Dont have much to say about up front as Keatings has his now documented issues which he seems to be beating. As for Matty Smith, i do think there is something there and has not been given the chance so maybe next season. Unless we can find better, i would have Mikkelsen back, but i think i would be the only one for that.

Departures from a squad of 31 leaves us with 11 players, 5 or 7 of which could be asked to find other clubs. I would offer 5 of the out of contract a new deal which leaves us still looking for as much as 18-20 players!
So for now we have
Donaldson,
Toshney, Murdoch, Edje, Scobbie
McMullan, Allardice, Stanton, King,
Smith, Keatings.

At least its 4-4-2!