+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Squad for next season!

Shed Tastic,
    I had forgot about Ballantyne and wonder if he will have his contract renewed? Seems strange he was brought back and roaded straight back out to Montrose, where he played well all season.

As for Briels, i wonder what his story is now as he looked to be coming back from long term injury, then disappeared again. Its on the net elsewhere that the pair laddie has arthritis in his hips, so i wonder if he can get back? Shame as it robbed us of a great player!

Deniz has a cruciate injury might not play this year!! So no from me must be similar or better out there. If we are offering contracts now the clown is staying. FFS

Get rid of all except, fyvie, Fraser, keatings Stanton, McDonald

Quote Originally Posted by dundeeunitedfc83 View Post
    Get rid of all except, fyvie, Fraser, keatings Stanton, McDonald
    Gutted for Deniz and i think we are duty bound to help him back to fitness since he was injured playing for us. However, that would be 2 crocks we are duty bound to help with Fyvie on his comeback. Someone on the net did cast doubt in Fyvies ability to make it back but am waiting for something from the club on that.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenshedtastic View Post
    billy king has at least shown he is capable of doing something over the course of the season. admittedly he has been poor for the last few months but similar to alot of players in the current team a better manager would have got more out of him.

completely agree with robson though. i thought young players with so called "potential" was meant to improve and see some signs of progression? he looks worse now than when he made his debut. a weak fragile not good enough defender imo needed to be punted out on loan few year ago.

Completely agree with your summary of both players

Robson is woeful

Keep Fyvie, Stanton, Mohsni & Mehmet. Bin all others and that includes Billy"Dow" King & the limeade kid....... sounds like a 1960s western

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Do you think St Mirren had better players(on paper)than us? Genuine question and not a dig.
    I honestly couldn't say as I don't know enough about their players. A couple of things though, football isn't played on paper 🙂 and evidence says they are, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I honestly couldn't say as I don't know enough about their players. A couple of things though, football isn't played on paper �� and evidence says they are, yes.
    Our better players on paper wouldve been better players in reality if they were guided better from a better coach.

Two different coaches tried and failed. Says a lot I think.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Two different coaches tried and failed. Says a lot I think.
    But you are delighted to keep Flood and Murdoch? Two mainstays of our mediocrity???

The midfielder that plays anywhere but? He is not a solution at RB, LB or CB so why keep him?

Willo runs about and invariably achieves the square root of hee-haw....

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)