+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Squad for next season!

First 4 to have their contracts extended. Not surprised that Allardice and Donaldson are to be given a chance with Appere and Ritchie probably more for the future.

All we need now is the players these guys will be challenging for their breakthrough!

10 days since i started this but i am, as expected, no more confident we are any further forward. Im not sure about the list of 8 players i think are credible links, but we do seem to be looking for better than we have.

Allowing Deniz to leave injured really didnt sit well with me and i hope he can come back and repay the club. Something rings a bell about having to pay injured players until they recover anyway, so as well to have him around.

Our current line up.....
    Donaldson,
    Toshney, Murdoch, Edje, Robson
    McMullan, Allardice, Stanton, King,
    Smith, Keatings.

Bench, Chalmers, Glass, Appere, Ritchie, Scobbie.
    Treatment table, Deniz, Fyvie

Surplus, Scobbie, Edje

I dont expect too much until after next Thursday, but fingers crossed.

Is toshney fully fit now?

Not that I’m that enthusiastic about him playing but good to know where we are with players for next season

Did we really re-sign Murdoch? I thought I’d dreamt that.....

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    10 days since i started this but i am, as expected, no more confident we are any further forward. Im not sure about the list of 8 players i think are credible links, but we do seem to be looking for better than we have.

Allowing Deniz to leave injured really didnt sit well with me and i hope he can come back and repay the club. Something rings a bell about having to pay injured players until they recover anyway, so as well to have him around.

Our current line up.....
    Donaldson,
    Toshney, Murdoch, Edje, Robson
    McMullan, Allardice, Stanton, King,
    Smith, Keatings.

Bench, Chalmers, Glass, Appere, Ritchie, Scobbie.
    Treatment table, Deniz, Fyvie

Surplus, Scobbie, Edje

I dont expect too much until after next Thursday, but fingers crossed.
    That team above will do well to stay in the Championship,under the stewardship of the current owner and his monkey we are Scotland's equivalent to Sunderland.The only difference is they had a semi final of the Euro's manager and we have Shabba.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    That team above will do well to stay in the Championship,under the stewardship of the current owner and his monkey we are Scotland's equivalent to Sunderland.The only difference is they had a semi final of the Euro's manager and we have Shabba.
    It is my hope that we can end up with essentially 3 teams to pick from that can all do a job for us. That team above, only Stanton and Keatings make the first team with Robson, McMullan and King if they can be bothered to turn up week in week out! Need competition through the whole team to help push players to perform.

Last seasons 18 man squad was shown up as wholly inadequate, then not coming up with credible January injury replacements was key to the eventual failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Logie_Arab View Post
    That is good news

Quote Originally Posted by Logie_Arab View Post
    Delighted with this. He must play with someone else up top as well.

Had read Dunfermline fans say he was now going to our fellow 21st century cup winners St Johnstone as of last night, chose to come to the biggest team on Tayside instead

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)