+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Squad for next season!

Flood not renewing. This is really good news. We need a holding player who has power but is also calm in possession and has a high pass ratio on the deck and forward to creative players as much as possible.
    Not easy to find but over to you Luggy/Csaba

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    At right back aye he was.
    He was bad everywhere, gave the ball away far too easily. Some of his plays in the Dunfermline first leg were unforgivable. Hospital pass connoseiur. Glad he’s gone

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Slater a better player than Gillespie, underused imo, released from Colchester last week, dont know if he's worth a deal laszlo obviously doesn't rate him.
    Slater was better than Gillespie hahaha come on, slater was absolutely stinking

Quote Originally Posted by arab_pat View Post
    He was bad everywhere, gave the ball away far too easily. Some of his plays in the Dunfermline first leg were unforgivable. Hospital pass connoseiur. Glad he’s gone
    I honestly don't know why anyone would want to keep Gillespie, from what I witnessed he was a very bang average midfielder who didn't offer anything at all, and a few times he would just lump the ball anywhere instead of taking it down and making a simple pass. Also Mikkelson should never be seen back at Tannadice, he was absolutely awful in the 2nd leg against Livingston, and again offers very little, cant hold the ball up, useless in the air, why people say keep him is beyond belief, he has been part of two awful United teams and should never be seen again in a United shirt.

Tele reporting were trying to get Murray back *sigh*

Yeah, why the hell would we want a striker that scored 18 goals in the league we're in?

Quote Originally Posted by Dunfermline_Arab View Post
    I honestly don't know why anyone would want to keep Gillespie, from what I witnessed he was a very bang average midfielder who didn't offer anything at all, and a few times he would just lump the ball anywhere instead of taking it down and making a simple pass. Also Mikkelson should never be seen back at Tannadice, he was absolutely awful in the 2nd leg against Livingston, and again offers very little, cant hold the ball up, useless in the air, why people say keep him is beyond belief, he has been part of two awful United teams and should never be seen again in a United shirt.
    Agreed, was one of many not good enough last year, time for new faces to see if we can be better than that.

Over to Slabber and Luggy ......but last years pool of players haven’t exactly set a high bar to beat !

Quote Originally Posted by dundeeunitedfc83 View Post
    Slater was better than Gillespie hahaha come on, slater was absolutely stinking
    Gillespie was pi5h, Slater was a better footballer imo also played out of position.

Quote Originally Posted by arab81 View Post
    Tele reporting were trying to get Murray back *sigh*
    Three months of this piss poor journalism to read, be better waiting till August to read any of the Dee C Thomson reports when there’s actually fact behind it

Mikkelsen is a def no from me. Murray would concern me - Csaba seems to like 1 up top. If we got 3 or 4 strikers and played 2 up of course Murray would score in this division. Ex player links again - makes me laugh surely we have some more imagination - have high hopes luggy pulls out a few gems

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)