+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Squad for next season!

Toshney unfortunately under contract for another season I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdad View Post
    Toshney unfortunately under contract for another season I think.
    He will be captain .... probably

I am sure I have read that Murdoch is also considering a new deal. He's played about every position apart from striker and goalie. Maybe his utility is a bonus and his work ethic, but not a great footballer. Also heard that Vigurs, who is half decent IMHO, is heading to Ross County, so I take it we can't compete with them either on the signing front.

Vigurs live up north and got offered a 3 year deal. So yup RC outbidding us - hearing they will spend that doesnt guarantee anything though. I also think we will spend a bit too

As we’ve proved over last few seasons, including the last year in Premier, players are quite happy to take the higher wages and sign on but success is far from guaranteed.

RC might not get the expected return either.

Dundee United today announced goalkeeping coach Stuart Garden will leave the Club on expiry of his current contract at the end of May.

Stuart joined in 2015 as part of Mixu Paatelainen’s backroom squad.
    Dundee United thank Stuart for his efforts and wish him all the best for his future career.
    The Club also announced that Scott McDonald is leaving the Club on expiry of his contract.
    https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/new...EE-UNITED.html

Quote Originally Posted by Logie_Arab View Post
    Dundee United today announced goalkeeping coach Stuart Garden will leave the Club on expiry of his current contract at the end of May.

Stuart joined in 2015 as part of Mixu Paatelainen’s backroom squad.
    Dundee United thank Stuart for his efforts and wish him all the best for his future career.
    The Club also announced that Scott McDonald is leaving the Club on expiry of his contract.
    https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/new...EE-UNITED.html
    Still waiting anxiously on the confirmation jamie Robson is gone

stuart garden going is a positive! needs to goto gym a bit more. Barnhill youth ya bass

And aye he is a poster on here - seriously sorry ti hear that flapper

would it be quicker to list who we have left?

no thats silly stuff

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)