Thread: Livingston v Partick Thistle

Livingston v Partick Thistle

.Come on.lads, what do you think ?

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    More money from Thistle visiting, better away day at Thistle. Thistle likely to be tougher opponents given I`d be surprised if Livi`s better players don`t move on if they don`t go up. In all honesty i`d rather have the chance of doing well in the league next year compared to the few extra quid Thistle would bring. Time we stopped considering what might be the best away day and put all our effort into going up. Our chances of promotion next year are diminished if Thistle come down,
    Last edited by Dobmeister; 12-05-2018 at 11:36 PM.

well it all depends on who people think is going to be the weaker team or take the big supported team ,for me id like to see partick in our league but not for the fact of numbers of fans coming to palmy ,its a better away day than livi so for that reason alone i want a livi win ,but theres a flip side ,if queens have serious ambitions to challenge for the title id rather have livi in the championship ,the weaker the league is the better ,my hope is we will have a team this season that will mount a challenge for the title anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    well it all depends on who people think is going to be the weaker team or take the big supported team ,for me id like to see partick in our league but not for the fact of numbers of fans coming to palmy ,its a better away day than livi so for that reason alone i want a livi win ,but theres a flip side ,if queens have serious ambitions to challenge for the title id rather have livi in the championship ,the weaker the league is the better ,my hope is we will have a team this season that will mount a challenge for the title anyways.
    We`ve pretty much posted the same thing at the same time. The issues you describe are the essence of the discussion. For that reason I hope Thistle stay up. Let`s have a real go at promotion next season.

Scottish Championship Season 2018-19
    Alloa Athletic or Dumbarton
    Ayr United
    Dundee United
    Dunfermline Athletic
    Falkirk
    Greenock Morton
    Inverness Caledonian Thistle
    Livingston or Patrick Thistle
    Queen of the South
    Ross County

Come on the Livi.Let's get back to Maryhill!

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Alloa Athletic or Dumbarton
    Ayr United
    Dundee United
    Dunfermline Athletic
    Falkirk
    Greenock Morton
    Livingston or Patrick Thistle
    Queen of the South
    Ross County
    Alloa equaliser in added on time and then score again in 5th minute of extra time.

Alloa equaliser in added on time and then score again in 5th minute of extra time.
    Partick Thistle...typo

Alloa Athletic
    Ayr United
    Dundee United
    Dunfermline Athletic
    Falkirk
    Greenock Morton
    Livingston or Partick Thistle
    Queen of the South
    Ross County

Alloa Athletic
    Ayr United
    Dundee United
    Dunfermline Athletic
    Falkirk
    Greenock Morton
    Livingston or Partick Thistle
    Queen of the South
    Ross County
    Great victory for the Wasps with the winning goal a cracker. Of the ex - Queens players on view in the Sons team Andy
    Dowie was - of - the match, Kyle Hutton was average and on loan Andrew Stirling was, in the main, anonymous before being hooked with 20 minutes of the regulation 90 minutes was up.

The situation with Andy Stirling is a bit awkward. He still has a year to go on his contract with Queens but can't really see him being wanted for first team duty.

The situation with Andy Stirling is a bit awkward. He still has a year to go on his contract with Queens but can't really see him being wanted for first team duty.
    I'd give Stirling a go at the start of the season at Palmerston if he gets a good pre season under his belt. There is a decent player there. Remember his goal at Livingston?

I'd give Stirling a go at the start of the season at Palmerston if he gets a good pre season under his belt. There is a decent player there. Remember his goal at Livingston?
    That goal was about the only Stirling highlight in a Queens strip - if you watched the game yesterday v Alloa he ran about and looked busy but achieved nowt Still a bit of a mystery why Mr Naysmith signed him in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    That goal was about the only Stirling highlight in a Queens strip - if you watched the game yesterday v Alloa he ran about and looked busy but achieved nowt Still a bit of a mystery why Mr Naysmith signed him in the first place.
    Will just have to see what happens with him I suppose.