+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Livingston v Partick Thistle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Livingston v Partick Thistle

.Come on.lads, what do you think ?

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    More money from Thistle visiting, better away day at Thistle. Thistle likely to be tougher opponents given I`d be surprised if Livi`s better players don`t move on if they don`t go up. In all honesty i`d rather have the chance of doing well in the league next year compared to the few extra quid Thistle would bring. Time we stopped considering what might be the best away day and put all our effort into going up. Our chances of promotion next year are diminished if Thistle come down,
    Last edited by Dobmeister; 12-05-2018 at 11:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post

well it all depends on who people think is going to be the weaker team or take the big supported team ,for me id like to see partick in our league but not for the fact of numbers of fans coming to palmy ,its a better away day than livi so for that reason alone i want a livi win ,but theres a flip side ,if queens have serious ambitions to challenge for the title id rather have livi in the championship ,the weaker the league is the better ,my hope is we will have a team this season that will mount a challenge for the title anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    well it all depends on who people think is going to be the weaker team or take the big supported team ,for me id like to see partick in our league but not for the fact of numbers of fans coming to palmy ,its a better away day than livi so for that reason alone i want a livi win ,but theres a flip side ,if queens have serious ambitions to challenge for the title id rather have livi in the championship ,the weaker the league is the better ,my hope is we will have a team this season that will mount a challenge for the title anyways.
    We`ve pretty much posted the same thing at the same time. The issues you describe are the essence of the discussion. For that reason I hope Thistle stay up. Let`s have a real go at promotion next season.

Scottish Championship Season 2018-19
    Alloa Athletic or Dumbarton
    Ayr United
    Dundee United
    Dunfermline Athletic
    Falkirk
    Greenock Morton
    Inverness Caledonian Thistle
    Livingston or Patrick Thistle
    Queen of the South
    Ross County

Come on the Livi.Let's get back to Maryhill!

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Alloa Athletic or Dumbarton
    Ayr United
    Dundee United
    Dunfermline Athletic
    Falkirk
    Greenock Morton
    Livingston or Patrick Thistle
    Queen of the South
    Ross County
    Alloa equaliser in added on time and then score again in 5th minute of extra time.

Alloa equaliser in added on time and then score again in 5th minute of extra time.
    Partick Thistle...typo

Alloa Athletic
    Ayr United
    Dundee United
    Dunfermline Athletic
    Falkirk
    Greenock Morton
    Livingston or Partick Thistle
    Queen of the South
    Ross County

Alloa Athletic
    Ayr United
    Dundee United
    Dunfermline Athletic
    Falkirk
    Greenock Morton
    Livingston or Partick Thistle
    Queen of the South
    Ross County
    Great victory for the Wasps with the winning goal a cracker. Of the ex - Queens players on view in the Sons team Andy
    Dowie was - of - the match, Kyle Hutton was average and on loan Andrew Stirling was, in the main, anonymous before being hooked with 20 minutes of the regulation 90 minutes was up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)