+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pack the Lane and make some noise

Quote Originally Posted by Cov1 View Post
    Thank you and I do get the frustrations mate.

It was a good game in challenging conditions and credit to both teams for making a real fist of it.

I will be there Friday, a good day out in Nottingham and some banter with your fans. Enjoyed the league game a few weeks ago, although this one will clearly be a little more tense and vociferous.
    Let's hope it is just banter, eh. Your lot were well aggro last game at the Lane, even before the match - or is that just your big club attitude?

Cov fans will on the pitch for winning a throw in.

Being crap for so many years does that to you.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Let's hope it is just banter, eh. Your lot were well aggro last game at the Lane, even before the match - or is that just your big club attitude?
    We have a sizeable Hooligan/wannabe/dickhead element unfortunately. They will be well aggro I’d imagine having seen it plenty of times this season. Word is that plenty will be over without tickets, some in your areas although County have refunded quite a few I believe.

If we lose it might be messy, I’d nornally take my lad but not for this one.

The Russian Ultras have nothing on you lot.

I’ve been wondering why Mr.Bluebell is over here playing with us. It’s becoz he’s got no mates. I’ve just nipped over to the board of his massive club - F Hell, it’s like Twenty Eight Days Later over there! His fans are so passionate that here are the list of replies, in order, to the top 20 posts, the first 4 of which are about tonight!

Or is just that he’s the only one who can write a sentence & the rest are only good at spitting at 12 year olds?

Quote Originally Posted by AltyPie View Post
    I’ve been wondering why Mr.Bluebell is over here playing with us. It’s becoz he’s got no mates. I’ve just nipped over to the board of his massive club - F Hell, it’s like Twenty Eight Days Later over there! His fans are so passionate that here are the list of replies, in order, to the top 20 posts, the first 4 of which are about tonight!

Or is just that he’s the only one who can write a sentence & the rest are only good at spitting at 12 year olds?
    Then you are clearly using the wrong board then aren’t you Smarty pants lol

Tbf we have our own forum, not linked with this sites set up. Skybluestalk and there has been plenty of chat on there. Some saying defo no pen, but that’s footy & we would be pissed if it had gone against us.
    The more I reflect on the game, the more I thought it was a good match. Personally thought we were the better side on the night and yet we stole a draw with a dodgy (very bad) decision. However I don’t think a 0-1 would have been a fair or right result. Honours even is a least what it should be so overall decent result

Then you are clearly using the wrong board then aren’t you Smarty pants lol
    F hell Bluebell, you’re right, there’s ONE reply on there now! But doesn’t count I’m afraid, it’s from a Pie.

Talking of 28 Days Later – was that your fans with no make-up as all the extras? “Just act naturally” the Director said. Must be why the spitting comes so naturally I suppose.

You thought I was joking, but nope. This film maker obviously decided what you were all good for:
    https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/ne...ouncil-9464062

Oh my god another one...have you ever had a dodgy penalty? Small club mentality.
    This from a fan of a club who, on national TV, had a player stamp on one of ours in a potentially career ending piece of thuggery, and (possibly same player?) kick and judo throw one of our strikers to the ground.

I'd rather follow a proper club than your bunch of thugs and I am confident that on a proper pitch rather than your swimming pool we'll obliterate you on Friday.

Ask any of the Coventry players and they'll tell you it was not a penalty, particularly the alleged victim of Tootle's alleged foul.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 13-05-2018 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    This from a fan of a club who, on national TV, had a player stamp on one of ours in a potentially career ending piece of thuggery, and (possibly same player?) kick and judo throw one of our strikers to the ground.

I'd rather follow a proper club than your bunch of thugs and I am confident that on a proper pitch rather than your swimming pool we'll obliterate you on Friday.

Ask any of the Coventry players and they'll tell you it was not a penalty, particularly the alleged victim of Tootle's alleged foul.

Yes I am a moderator here and I'm also calling you a total tosser, bell end and an inveterate troll (you can Google 'inveterate'). Cher, please feel free to card me if needed.
    Oh my word then as a Moderator you should pull yourself together mate.

Clearly on here there are some people that you can exchange with, obviously you are not one them.

Thugs? Utter ****e. I said it wasn’t a penalty bellend, can’t you read??? As for obliterating us dream on, I hope we smash you to pieces now you tool.

Now go and moderate you ****ing jobsworth.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast