+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pack the Lane and make some noise

Pack the Lane and make some noise

Left the Ricoh last night feeling like we’d lost.
    That decision was scandalous and the players need to take that unjust into Friday night.
    We need everyone at the Lane. Let’s pack it out and make some noise.
    Let’s make it one of those nights we’ll remember for a long time!

Quote Originally Posted by kill_the_drum View Post
    Left the Ricoh last night feeling like we’d lost.
    That decision was scandalous and the players need to take that unjust into Friday night.
    We need everyone at the Lane. Let’s pack it out and make some noise.
    Let’s make it one of those nights we’ll remember for a long time!
    Jesus stop your whinging....I’m sure you’ve had decisions go your way that shouldn’t have done ffs....

Let’s hope we get more than a whimper out of your fans at home this time ah, even your own Manager said Coventry fans will come in big numbers and make it an intimidating atmosphere.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cov1 View Post
    Jesus stop your whinging....I’m sure you’ve had decisions go your way that shouldn’t have done ffs....

Let’s hope we get more than a whimper out of your fans at home this time ah, even your own Manager said Coventry fans will come in big numbers and make it an intimidating atmosphere.....
    Big away crowds haven't seemed to bother Notts so far this season.

Lincoln, Mansfield, Coventry, Crewe, Port Vale all brought good followings. Combined they came away from Meadow Lane with 1 point and lucky 97th minutes penalty point too.

Because of course, had the dodgy penalty been the other way round, you'd have gracefully accepted ithe decision and not mentioned it again once the match finished?

Shut up you bell.end, it wasn't just a bad decision it was one of the worst ****ing decisions in the history of football. Added to that your stamp that should have seen you with ten men for most of the game you can go **** yourself pal. We were cheated lastnight plain and simple, we played really well. I hope we stuff you in the return. The ref from lastnight needs sacking or smacking, either or both.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertomac View Post
    Because of course, had the dodgy penalty been the other way round, you'd have gracefully accepted ithe decision and not mentioned it again once the match finished?
    Oh my god another one...have you ever had a dodgy penalty? Small club mentality.

Oh my god another one...have you ever had a dodgy penalty? Small club mentality.
    A dodgy penalty yes, a blatent ****ing cheating penalty like that probably not. A penalty that might cost us promotion definitely not. **** off pal if the shoe was on the other foot you'd be after his blood. Hope it evens out cause you're just a bunch of cheating *******s.

You're obviously a bit thick aren't you.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    A dodgy penalty yes, a blatent ****ing cheating penalty like that probably not. A penalty that might cost us promotion definitely not. **** off pal if the shoe was on the other foot you'd be after his blood. Hope it evens out cause you're just a bunch of cheating *******s.
    Have a word **** chops ffs....stop your crying...

I agree it was a bad decision, get over it and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by CmonU***yStylishPies View Post
    You're obviously a bit thick aren't you.
    Oh dear.... great post mate....thanks for your contribution.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast