+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pack the Lane and make some noise

Quote Originally Posted by Cov1 View Post
    Oh dear.... great post mate....thanks for your contribution.
    What is...wrong....with your....full stop button...is it broke?

There's no tears mate only anger at a whole seasons worth of effort maybe void due to some jumped up little cnut who if he can't see that ain't a penalty needs a ****ing guide dog nevermind ref a match. Fair play a draw would was about right on chances but bloody hell what a decision, I hope he never refs at meadow lane for his sake as well. Plus he was looking right at the stamp and missed that but saw a penalty? No like I say fair play to you, you looked good going forward but when you defend like we did and look like you're going to win a massive, massive game in our recent history to get out taken away by that little twerp makes my blood boil, no apologies about that.

I hope the next game is as exciting as the first and may the best team come out on top.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    There's no tears mate only anger at a whole seasons worth of effort maybe void due to some jumped up little cnut who if he can't see that ain't a penalty needs a ****ing guide dog nevermind ref a match. Fair play a draw would was about right on chances but bloody hell what a decision, I hope he never refs at meadow lane for his sake as well. Plus he was looking right at the stamp and missed that but saw a penalty? No like I say fair play to you, you looked good going forward but when you defend like we did and look like you're going to win a massive, massive game in our recent history to get out taken away by that little twerp makes my blood boil, no apologies about that.

I hope the next game is as exciting as the first and may the best team come out on top.
    Fair play.

I get the anger and yes the frustration and obviously the timing was pivotal...but some of the opinions on here are well inflated. Nobody from Cov will expect anything other than a tough tight game next week, both teams are evenly matched and that has been shown over the games this season - apart from the first although 3-0 was possibly a little flattering.

Jesus stop your whinging....I’m sure you’ve had decisions go your way that shouldn’t have done ffs....

Let’s hope we get more than a whimper out of your fans at home this time ah, even your own Manager said Coventry fans will come in big numbers and make it an intimidating atmosphere.....
    Fair play.

I get the anger and yes the frustration and obviously the timing was pivotal...but some of the opinions on here are well inflated. Nobody from Cov will expect anything other than a tough tight game next week, both teams are evenly matched and that has been shown over the games this season - apart from the first although 3-0 was possibly a little flattering.
    The 3-0 was 90% down to 1 player who won't be playing Friday

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton_Pie View Post
    The 3-0 was 90% down to 1 player who won't be playing Friday
    I wouldn’t disagree with that.

apart from the first although 3-0 was possibly a little flattering.
    It wasn't. Jodi Jones destroyed us. Never looked back after that game though.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertomac View Post
    It wasn't. Jodi Jones destroyed us. Never looked back after that game though.
    He’s a class act and it’s certainly had a significant impact on us being without him, possibly cost us an automatic spot. Also being without Tony Andrei too but all teams have their injuries obvs.

Jesus stop your whinging....I’m sure you’ve had decisions go your way that shouldn’t have done ffs....

Let’s hope we get more than a whimper out of your fans at home this time ah, even your own Manager said Coventry fans will come in big numbers and make it an intimidating atmosphere.....
    Bloody hell , I almost forgot. Coventry are massive aren’t they ?

Oh my god another one...have you ever had a dodgy penalty? Small club mentality.
    Fair play.

Yeah you've a good team and you're right lastnight was tight, was a really good watch, a proper match in my eyes. Let's hope the next one is as good and we're not on here arguing about the ref afterwards which all too often happens. It makes me laugh when premier managers moan about their refs being Cr@p, try playing in league two. Anyway no hard feelings towards you mate I'm just still mad that's all ha ha, enjoy your Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Yeah you've a good team and you're right lastnight was tight, was a really good watch, a proper match in my eyes. Let's hope the next one is as good and we're not on here arguing about the ref afterwards which all too often happens. It makes me laugh when premier managers moan about their refs being Cr@p, try playing in league two. Anyway no hard feelings towards you mate I'm just still mad that's all ha ha, enjoy your Sunday.
    Thank you and I do get the frustrations mate.

It was a good game in challenging conditions and credit to both teams for making a real fist of it.

I will be there Friday, a good day out in Nottingham and some banter with your fans. Enjoyed the league game a few weeks ago, although this one will clearly be a little more tense and vociferous.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast