+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Forte and Shola

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Not sure there’s many in the anti-Forte brigade now Tarquers, it’s just that some have been a bit slower to come over from the dark side.

If he’s fit he’ll play Friday, I just don’t think we’ll know whether he is until Friday.
    All strikers thrive on the right kind of service, he's not a target man, he needs to be in a team that creates a lot of chances as whilst he's sharp, he isn't clinical but he's as good as we currently have and we need to find a way to utilise him to his fullest potential.

[QUOTE=Notts78;38888653]You are an idiot.[/QUO

Well what are you then ???? Muppet

Not sure there’s many in the anti-Forte brigade now Tarquers, it’s just that some have been a bit slower to come over from the dark side.

If he’s fit he’ll play Friday, I just don’t think we’ll know whether he is until Friday.
    Hopefully Nolan will keep it to himself and keep Coventry guessing.

I understand it was only cramp, so hopefully he's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I understand it was only cramp, so hopefully he's fine.
    Shush

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123