+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: pARTICK OR LIVI

Quote Originally Posted by EintrachtFrankfurt View Post
    They were also fond of financial doping, living way beyond their means as well in the past, just like hun1872 and the small huns from gorgie. Dont like them at all fake as ****!
    I remember there was a period where players would rather sign for Livingston instead of us,I used to find that embarrassing at the time but like you said they were living beyond their means and were probably offering better wages to mediocre players than we were willing to.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    As much as Livi can f@ck off its a pretty awesome achievement by David Hopkin
    I was thinking the same,he must be a decent manager.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I remember there was a period where players would rather sign for Livingston instead of us,I used to find that embarrassing at the time but like you said they were living beyond their means and were probably offering better wages to mediocre players than we were willing to.
    Much like other “clubs” that have shafted decent sorts in order to chase the holy grail in Scottish fitba they can f@ck off.........regardless, I look forward to them selling out their dugout and thon fine loon Gallagher being named as their skipper now back in the top tier.

SF

I'm with the general consensus on here. F@@k this having Livingston in the Premier League sh!t. They were as much a pain in the @rse to us in the early 2000's at the pikeys were in the 80's. Mickey Mouse doesn't even start to describe them.

All the same, what happened to Partick Thistle is pretty mental. Top 6 last season and relegated this! Hopefully same thing happens next season and we can get rid of that greeting-face cnut Clarke.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Livi strong favourites to do a Brechin next year. Hopefully they do ideally alongside Hamilton.
    I doubt that, having watched their four play-off games they'll easily pick up wins against St.Mirren, Hamilton, Dundee and i'm sure GMS and his fellow jessies are already dreading having to face another physical team next year !!

Quote Originally Posted by GlezgaRed View Post
    I doubt that, having watched their four play-off games they'll easily pick up wins against St.Mirren, Hamilton, Dundee and i'm sure GMS and his fellow jessies are already dreading having to face another physical team next year !!
    Fancy St Mirren to go down without Jack Ross.
    Livi & Hamilton are hammer throwing teams that’ll scratch & fight their way to points

I predict a crowd of under 1000 at either a midweek Livi v Accies game or Accies v Livi game on a winters midweek in January or February.

I grew up just outside Livi - was at primary school when they formed and kids used to get free tickets from the library so used to go along fairly regular when it was just the two stands along the side of the pitch. Know quite a few people who jumped ship from either side of the cheeks/Hearts/Hibs to start supporting their local team and still do - fair play to them for sticking it out. Spent many evenings and weekends playing and training on the artificial pitch beside the ground and later in the various iterations of the nightclub in the away end.

Always enjoyed the Dons playing there as it was the only game I could walk to with about 6 or 7 pubs between my house and the ground. Always outnumbered the home fans and the wee corner section was good for creating a decent atmosphere. Will enjoy going back for sentimental reasons, although it's now a proper away day for me. Hopefully the old nightclub is opened as an away fans pre-matcher!

I'd trade Partick and Hamilton without hesitation though.

Thistle fans are at their happiest when they get to moan about how shyte their team are. Total weirdos.

I was at the last Firhill game . We were in " their " Bar before and after game. Amazing how relaxed an atmosphere there was. Friendly Folk. ( And they were treating a Nil-Nil with the Dons like they`d won the European Cup. Interesting to see US from others viewpoints )
    They`ll be a loss on a purely social level. And I hope they get back up soon. It was affa fine being in Glasgow without having to constantly check over my shoulder !!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast