+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: pARTICK OR LIVI

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    I was at the last Firhill game . We were in " their " Bar before and after game. Amazing how relaxed an atmosphere there was. Friendly Folk. ( And they were treating a Nil-Nil with the Dons like they`d won the European Cup. Interesting to see US from others viewpoints )
    They`ll be a loss on a purely social level. And I hope they get back up soon. It was affa fine being in Glasgow without having to constantly check over my shoulder !!
    The pre match pub choice for Thistle, are probably the best the in British Football

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The pre match pub choice for Thistle, are probably the best the in British Football
    It was a 5 Nations weekend. so were rubbing shoulders with the ruggerbuggers on that main street.

But Woodman was like a wee toon pub. Even met The Thistle Casual in there. Cheery wee bugger !!

After game , half the Old boys with Fishul Tags round there necks came in . And had a long boozy chat with some rocker dude that meandered around GnR,Fish and the Zodiac Mindwarp. His bird was due to collect him at 7.30. Ended up looking for a taxi at 11.30 . ( Meanwhile GASC was bobbling about trying to sing the Kari-Okey .) Mental night. !!

Fact, might just keep going in there for any cheeks games !

I used to go drinking fairly often with a squad of Thistle fans. They always seemed incredibly chirpy after a loss.

Never get involved in a drinking session with Joe the Jag. You won’t win.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Apart from that ******* Royalty Bar on Maryhill Road with its Sevco ancestor memorabilia. I nearly went in for a pint before the midweeker where Conso and Church won the game for us, but saw union flags through the window just in time.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Apart from that ******* Royalty Bar on Maryhill Road with its Sevco ancestor memorabilia. I nearly went in for a pint before the midweeker where Conso and Church won the game for us, but saw union flags through the window just in time.
    You missed the massive picture of ibrox that takes up the back wall.

Stayed on Maryhill Rd for a while but I never ventured in

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456