+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Exeter v Lincoln

Name:  PPAUK_Exeter_City_pm_170518_060-1.jpg
Views: 568
Size:  40.9 KB

Lincoln's 78 year old kit man punched and left in tears by Exeter 'fans'. Nicky Cowley also punched in the head. Classy

https://www.devonlive.com/sport/foot...ns-mar-1580934

Scum bags. I hope whatever happens tonight, fans, players and kit men can all be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by arnapie View Post
    Every team that has played 2nd leg at home has gone through to Wembley,..........so far
    Should'nt have said that😬

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Name:  PPAUK_Exeter_City_pm_170518_060-1.jpg
Views: 568
Size:  40.9 KB

Lincoln's 78 year old kit man punched and left in tears by Exeter 'fans'. Nicky Cowley also punched in the head. Classy

https://www.devonlive.com/sport/foot...ns-mar-1580934
    Disgusting. Just the type of move that Covo fans might pull too.

That's shocking. I think the club and most fans will be horrified, it is generally a nice family club and I wouldn't expect that. Spent most of my life in Exeter and never felt worried going there even in my Notts gear with the home fans.

Not sure how accurate the witness is but someone is claiming on 1FF that the kit man tripped over a 15 year old lad first, not saying that it's right to tonk a pensioner (or anyone for that matter) over the head but perhaps more to this story than first thought?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Fentons_Left_Teste View Post
    Not sure how accurate the witness is but someone is claiming on 1FF that the kit man tripped over a 15 year old lad first, not saying that it's right to tonk a pensioner (or anyone for that matter) over the head but perhaps more to this story than first thought?

There is. The Cowley's are poor losers.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Exeter managed to attract an attendance of 5,645 (including Lincoln fans) tonight.
    But the ground capacity is only 6,087 due to a new stand being built so not much more they could do.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345