+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Exeter v Lincoln

Exeter v Lincoln

For those who don't shell out for the full Sky package, like me, this game is being shown on Sky Mix which comes with a cheaper package, Virgin Channel 520.

Sky, very occasionally do this as do BT, not often enough though!

I use this site to keep abreast of what's being televised and by whom

http://www.live-footballontv.com/

Southampton v Man City is on the same channel today.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    For those who don't shell out for the full Sky package, like me, this game is being shown on Sky Mix which comes with a cheaper package, Virgin Channel 520.

Sky, very occasionally do this as do BT, not often enough though!

I use this site to keep abreast of what's being televised and by whom

http://www.live-footballontv.com/

Southampton v Man City is on the same channel today.
    Cheers for letting me know I will watch them both.

A late winner makes City the first team ever, to reach 100 points in the EPL

Bump

Somewhat are people's views on this one? Who would we prefer to go through? I can't make my mind up, I think Exeter would ironically be an easier game if we get through but perhaps the atmosphere not that great at Wembley?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Fentons_Left_Teste View Post
    Somewhat are people's views on this one? Who would we prefer to go through? I can't make my mind up, I think Exeter would ironically be an easier game if we get through but perhaps the atmosphere not that great at Wembley?
    I think Cov will be a tougher game, get through that and I fancy us against either of these

I think I agree, whoever wins between us and Cov I fancy to go on and win the final. In fact Notts v Cov really should have been the final, would have been a cracking atmosphere.

If we do make the final my preference would be Exeter, if they did beat us it would be a bit easier to swallow as you won't be able to hear them gloating from that far away

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Fentons_Left_Teste View Post
    Would prefer Exeter as well - don't care about atmosphere. Tomorrow's the biggest test, it's going to be a classic and I can see it going to pens, Teste (that just looks wrong).

Think Lincoln needed a result at sincil bank to have a chance. Exeter have as very good home record, similar to Notts, 4th best in the league losing to us mansfailed luton and port vale on their own turf. In the league it was 1-0 so I imagine it'll be a tight affair wouldn't be surprised if we see extra time. If not Stockley hasn't scored in a couple so is due a goal and has been in exceptional form in April.

I'd prefer to play Exeter, Lincoln have played(and won) at Wembley this season already so might settle into a game there quicker. Have to get by Coventry first though which I think will be the hardest of the 3, but prefer to play them over the two legs as apposed to a one off at Wembley.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Would prefer Exeter as well - don't care about atmosphere. Tomorrow's the biggest test, it's going to be a classic and I can see it going to pens, Teste (that just looks wrong).
    Because it is wrong, the singular of testes is testis afaik......

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast