+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mason,Redjohn etc

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    Moan all season about folk being negative then start a bait thread encouraging them even more to be negative - bonkers.

All of you as bad as one another - handful posters on here ruining it with this personal tit-for-tat **** like wee bairns. Folk on both sides.
    Grow the **** up.
    Celebrating the faith I had in the manager. It's a joyous time. Join in and feel the love for McInnes.

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    Moan all season about folk being negative then start a bait thread encouraging them even more to be negative - bonkers.

All of you as bad as one another - handful posters on here ruining it with this personal tit-for-tat **** like wee bairns. Folk on both sides.
    Grow the **** up.
    Exactly. 87kilos needs help if this was his first thought. Probably thinking about it during the game.

Quote Originally Posted by curvasud View Post
    Exactly. 87kilos needs help if this was his first thought. Probably thinking about it during the game.
    Na man, first thought was Rogic on a pre contract.

Ohhhhhhh Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Winning when there’s nothing to play for great if there had been anything on that game Derek would have bottled it as usual
    Poor thread fae the boy kilos but canna help himself I guess.

Bit harsh that Basingstoke min - Tims had nothing to play for - though you wouldn’t have thought it given the team Brenda put out - but we had second to secure and we did it.

I’ve been critical of Del but that was a big game, excellent result and strong performance so credit where it was due.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Poor thread fae the boy kilos but canna help himself I guess.

Bit harsh that Basingstoke min - Tims had nothing to play for - though you wouldn’t have thought it given the team Brenda put out - but we had second to secure and we did it.

I’ve been critical of Del but that was a big game, excellent result and strong performance so credit where it was due.
    Sometimes it's good to give back to the moaning Minnie's, and I notice a distinct lack of someone since today's wonderful result. Top class from the management and the players.

Some big performances in a red shirt. Wonder what Stewart could do for us given a good long run in the team?

I knew this thread would pop up. Great result acknowledged by all then the first thing someone thinks is to start this thread. Ha, amazing

Bellend.

Anyway. Thank f@ck that season is over

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I knew this thread would pop up. Great result acknowledged by all then the first thing someone thinks is to start this thread. Ha, amazing

Bellend.

Anyway. Thank f@ck that season is over
    As our captain said. What goes around comes around.

Take it on the chin and support the team. I'm sure you'll enjoy getting your own back at some stage.

Amazing! A GIRFUY thread to our own.

Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post

Pathetic.
    Exactly

Im sure there are still arguments to be had. But they can wait. We just got a domestic win at the pig sty and its there first defeat there in about 2 1/2 years.

Im away to enjoy the close season and work out what to do next Saturday with no fitba
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 13-05-2018 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post

Pathetic.
    You should have been added to the title forgot about your negativity in all my excitement.

Oh Derek McInnes
    Oh Derek McInnes

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast