+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Mason,Redjohn etc

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    PAC min, there will be a game on somewhere, roll up and enjoy, anyway, whilst I enjoyed us finishing 2nd above those c@nts.......there is definite need for improvement, I acknowledge we have not been great, we are 2nd best in the league for a reason and I don’t think our current coach deserves all the flak.

Regarding your post the other day, the trap door will be avoided if we can win our last two games......I hope, beaten again by one goal by the league champions on Saturday.....only saw the last 10 minutes as one of our subs took a seizure and I helped/waited for the ambulance.....puts a perspective on fitba tbh......I obviously congratulated Insch after the game for their campaign and indeed fully appreciated them giving us all their ice etc to assist in a situation ......I wish them all the best in the Premier which is a big step.

We have 2 away games left and here hopes we can play the “great escape”

SF
    Is that AC Mill Inn that you play for, Jack?

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Winning when there’s nothing to play for great if there had been anything on that game Derek would have bottled it as usual
    Don't want to re-ignite the flames but I was offline yesterday. Really ??? WTF ! Are you for real min ?Quite the most awful post from the most negative poster on here. Awa and join follow follow. I think you will find that their views on the dandies and Celtic's performance against us yesterday mirror your own.

Lets enjoy the moment. I posted a few months ago that I had fallen out of love big time with Deek but he should be given to the end of the season to prove me wrong. In the main he has done. I was sick after the semi but to some extent there were mitigating circumstances although he was still culpable to a degree.

Surely to god yesterday's performance when it looked like we had to get a win will give him a shake as to what is needed when we play the tims. Unfortunately We will now need to do that next season without McLean who is going to be a massive miss. I like the cut of young Campbell's jib. But he is only young and will need a lot of help from the older heads.

And what's all this mock outrage with 87 kilos ?The loon is only pulling your plonkers !Lighten up ffs !
    Last edited by kigoretrout; 14-05-2018 at 12:04 PM.

Dad's Army style. They don't like it up em.

Can't wait till we win the Scottish Cup next season.

Oooooooh Derek McInnes!

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Is that AC Mill Inn that you play for, Jack?
    At my age....I’ll do the jokes, anyway a few stones and over 3 decades ago I did play down the road, ironically our current coach played for the same team, along with Big Red and the Gas Meter albeit different times, was on the committee at Stonehaven Juniors for some time and now help with AC, will head to watch Newtonhill v Cowie tonight, should be a decent game.
    Back on 87’s topic, in Deek we trust......who was the last manager to beat the ugly sisters away and when?

SF

87, i agree with you that there is some moaning çunts here, but can you please stop with the oooooh DM stuff, it makes you look like your 15, and its getting beyond midly irritating. If you dont ill send you some pubes. Thats should stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    87, i agree with you that there is some moaning çunts here, but can you please stop with the oooooh DM stuff, it makes you look like your 15, and its getting beyond midly irritating. If you dont ill send you some pubes. Thats should stop it.

I'll message you with my address. Hope you're not ginger, don't want fanta pubes.

In Deek I trust!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345