+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Shay Logan

Does Shay have any songs or chants specifically for him at the moment?

If not he certainly deserves one.

Lesser players have had their own songs in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by MerklandRoad84 View Post
    Does Shay have any songs or chants specifically for him at the moment?

If not he certainly deserves one.

Lesser players have had their own songs in the past.
    Shay Shay what did you say
    Shay said f@ck the rangers

Fkn hate Rod Stewart but ....

We are Shaleum
    We are Shaleum
    blahblahblah ..
    Aberdeen ...
    We are Shaleum,
    **** the Rangers
    **** the Pope,
    And **** the Queen ...

get that blahblah bit sorted, and ... mibee??

Shay Logan has been pretty poor for the last season and a half, has conceded a few penalties and been responsible for a few goals this season by well not being a very good defender.

But because he acts like a twa#t on social media and loves the attention (no different to Boyd) he is somehow revered by all fans. I mean wtaf. Make up a song about getting him getting a f#cking grip of himself (and his defending). Oh and he does a fancy flip when he scores against Ross County. Deary me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    Shay Logan has been pretty poor for the last season and a half, has conceded a few penalties and been responsible for a few goals this season by well not being a very good defender.

But because he acts like a twa#t on social media and loves the attention (no different to Boyd) he is somehow revered by all fans. I mean wtaf. Make up a song about getting him getting a f#cking grip of himself (and his defending). Oh and he does a fancy flip when he scores against Ross County. Deary me.
    Lighten up and awa and hae another bridie min !

SF

Exactly. If a certain other defender had cost us 3 goals in our last 6 games you would never hear the end of it on here. Logan's mistakes seem to be quickly forgotten about by some just cos he winds up some minks.

Its a pity we didn't get Naismith in the summer, the sooner Hoban is fit again the better.

I have to agree, I would like us to bring in Stephen O'Donnell and challenge Logan for his place...he's had it too easy in his time here with no competition

Correct. I might thole him being an utter tosspot and cretin off the pitch if he commanded respect on it but he hasn't for a long, long time. Utter buffoon who needs taking aside and told to buck up and grow up.

To the tune of "Rock the Casbah" by The Clash

Shaleum did shout it ..........."F@ck the Rangers, F@ck the Rangers"

There's no denying Shay can be a total f4nny, but he's our f4nny. Okay he's not had a great run of games recently, but you're forgetting how good a footballer her can be. He's the best RB we have, granted there isn't much competition for him and there probably should be but he's saved our bacon on so many occaisions. Plus he loves it here. To be bringing out the pitchforks is uncalled for.

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast