+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Shay Logan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIxGKWv7-Ec

Pretty unpleasant to listen to; but wholly indicative of these classless w@nkers.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Yeah it's just a push. We should appeal it.
    Griffifths also launched the ball at Shay - no action.

Not as good as when John Robertson got a red for throwing the ball in Brian Irvine's coupon from 2 yards away.

Spot on ... the thug Brown never stopped at Shinnie after that CLEARLY VERY FAIR BUT AGGRESSIVE tackle, the sort of tackle that Brown makes every match.

Absolutely detest that thug and his arrogance ... no wonder he's "targeted"!

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Don View Post
    Aye, Brown was at it with Shinnie. His manhandling of him at the final whistle, along with the verbals looked to be as bad as, if not worse than, anything Logan appeared to do. Saying that, I'm not sure I saw the whole thing with Logan.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Spot on ... the thug Brown never stopped at Shinnie after that CLEARLY VERY FAIR BUT AGGRESSIVE tackle, the sort of tackle that Brown makes every match.

Absolutely detest that thug and his arrogance ... no wonder he's "targeted"!
    Looked like Brown felt it was his place to give our captain a quick telling off at the final whistle and leave it at that. Shinnie thought otherwise and gave it as good back which just seemed to confuse as much as infuriate the gormless c*nt.

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post

Not as good as when John Robertson got a red for throwing the ball in Brian Irvine's coupon from 2 yards away.

Didn't realise the amount of time taken from shays push to the ref actually showing the red. Would be interesting to see what reasons he has given for the card. Either the linesman has seen something and had a word or the ref has bowed to pressure from the celtic players. I actually would have liked to see more of our players get stuck in there as shay was getting it from all angles. Not that he will be bothered about it I supposed.

One things is for sure, Griffiths is a complete clown and is still as immature as ever.

EDIT: Watched it again and see that there was 2 pushes by Logan. He gets carded for the 2nd. Not that it matters they were both handbags.
    Last edited by mondo_notion; 13-05-2018 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post

How the f uc k does Shay get a red for that?
    And nothing happens to the two bin-dippers....Craig Thomson is a beak nosed half wit. If he'd sent Brown off when he should have the poor wee lamb wouldnae have been subject to that nasty challenge.

I love it that Shay can get these w@nkers fired up and ruin their big day. Its just a shame its all because they are racist cuunts though. Nothing better than a bit of rivalry and Logan would have loved that today. No one wants to beat them more than he does.

I have seen the videos getting posted around and it all looks to be a bit of nothing. It was no worse than Brown in the cup final. The Celtic players had no business going near him, he was merely applauding our fans and the sending off is harsh. They dont like getting made to look like cuunts on their own patch, so this will have really riled them up.

Some yahoo typed out a full page blog on Logan, when they were presenting the championship. It’s great how much he gets on their tits

All i can say is get it right up you, you bunch of arrogant, ambulance chasing, bigoted, always the victim, kiddy fiddling, candle lit vigil holding, plastic paddy, racist c@nts. F@ck you and everything and everyone connected with you

Go on Shay loon. Always been a fan but you are f@cking ace min

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Looked like Brown felt it was his place to give our captain a quick telling off at the final whistle and leave it at that. Shinnie thought otherwise and gave it as good back which just seemed to confuse as much as infuriate the gormless c*nt.

Didn't realise the amount of time taken from shays push to the ref actually showing the red. Would be interesting to see what reasons he has given for the card. Either the linesman has seen something and had a word or the ref has bowed to pressure from the celtic players. I actually would have liked to see more of our players get stuck in there as shay was getting it from all angles. Not that he will be bothered about it I supposed.

One things is for sure, Griffiths is a complete clown and is still as immature as ever.

EDIT: Watched it again and see that there was 2 pushes by Logan. He gets carded for the 2nd. Not that it matters they were both handbags.
    Yi see. Griffiths has never gotten oer Shay putting the ball aff his heed at Pittodrie and the manky basturt was spittin feathers an athin.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ixhqdiNR3iA Ba aff the napper griffiths.

Shay is a top red, nae doot. I suppose there's nae disputing the red card - he did put his hand to the beaut's face. Theirs should also be punished, though, for instigating the situation. That financial gap, winning the league every year, and still utterly classless when another team dares get in their face. Mutant FC. AFC need to be studying and thinking about this encounter all summer, and realising that we dinna need to be feared o these.

It was a good day.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast