+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: Shay Logan

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I am sticking up for Dom Ball ... he was decent today and even though I like Shay Logan I will still say he wasn’t exactly missed today.
    Me as well pal, I thought he had his best game in a dons shirt yet, for me he was MOTM but then again you can't ignore Shinnie's performance topped off with his two decent strikes.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Me as well pal, I thought he had his best game in a dons shirt yet, for me he was MOTM but then again you can't ignore Shinnie's performance topped off with his two decent strikes.
    He doesn’t deserve to be dropped in the next match. He played very decent against St.Johnstone in defence and going forward carrying the ball. In all honesty it wasn’t what I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47344738

Out for the season .... maybe...
    I wonder what standard of defender McInnes could entice off the dole to make a difference to our play.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he goes for someone like Greg Halford,can play right back or centre back and has been without a club since Cardiff let him go last summer.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I wouldn’t be surprised if he goes for someone like Greg Halford,can play right back or centre back and has been without a club since Cardiff let him go last summer.
    If he’s cover till the end of the season why not?

Marko Petkovic, 26yr old Serb released by Spartan Moscow last month. Was supposedly being watched by Celtic before Russian move. It maybes might be a naw, but it might as well be a, ‘aye - **** it, count me in’.

That proved to be a good shout

Quote Originally Posted by simpson_1903 View Post
    That proved to be a good shout
    A coconut to you sir Rico.

Bang on the money!

Lucky guess

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast