+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Shay Logan

Shay Logan

He’s not had his best season but what a finish. Every schoolboys dream that, fantastic stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    He’s not had his best season but what a finish. Every schoolboys dream that, fantastic stuff.
    I don’t give a phuck whether his red card was merited or not. Once again he demonstrated how much he hates those horrible chunts. True red legend. There’s only one Shay Logan

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    I don’t give a phuck whether his red card was merited or not. Once again he demonstrated how much he hates those horrible chunts. True red legend. There’s only one Shay Logan
    I missed his red card, saw him getting it but didn't know what it was for?

Anyone?

Logan on twitter. ‘No better feeling than pumping celtic’

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    I missed his red card, saw him getting it but didn't know what it was for?

Anyone?
    He 'punched' Ajer or Lustig although it looked more like a push in the throat to me.

Good to see him playing better recently and it's nice to have a proper Celtic hater in the team.

Getting booed throughout the game by the self proclaimed greatest fans in the world for the colour of his skin, basically.

Not sure what his red card was actually for but why was Boyatta allowed to continue to harass him after the card was shown?

Loved the cupping of the ears and the fist pump to the club badge. Stuff of legend.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Don View Post
    Getting booed throughout the game by the self proclaimed greatest fans in the world for the colour of his skin, basically.

Not sure what his red card was actually for but why was Boyatta allowed to continue to harass him after the card was shown?

Loved the cupping of the ears and the fist pump to the club badge. Stuff of legend.
    There's a video where you can see Boyata launching the ball straight at Logan before he started harassing him. Not carded at all.

Quote Originally Posted by theram1975 View Post
    There's a video where you can see Boyata launching the ball straight at Logan before he started harassing him. Not carded at all.
    Yeah it's just a push. We should appeal it.

Shay celebrates in front of the classless masses and the Celtic players seem to get all precious about it which is a bit hypocritical seeing as how their captain does the same every time we play them including the cup final last year. If he deserved a red for that then at least two of the opposition should have joined him. Boyata several times over seeing as how he kept after Logan until he was almost up the tunnel.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Shay celebrates in front of the classless masses and the Celtic players seem to get all precious about it which is a bit hypocritical seeing as how their captain does the same every time we play them including the cup final last year. If he deserved a red for that then at least two of the opposition should have joined him. Boyata several times over seeing as how he kept after Logan until he was almost up the tunnel.
    Aye, Brown was at it with Shinnie. His manhandling of him at the final whistle, along with the verbals looked to be as bad as, if not worse than, anything Logan appeared to do. Saying that, I'm not sure I saw the whole thing with Logan.
    Last edited by Red_Don; 13-05-2018 at 05:17 PM.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast