+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread: Shay Logan

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Worth a bump as I thought Shay had a couple of very decent interceptions tonight.
    Shay is a top bloke and a likeable guy....who couldn’t like a guy that says “f@ck the Rangers”?!
    Alot better tonight. Seemed to be alot sharper on his toes

I love Shay.
    An absolute star.
    GIRFUY bigot bros

Give Shay an extended deal. The best right back in the country.

I agree that McLean could be frustratingly inconsistent, but for my money he virtually always did enough to justify selection even on his poorer runs of form and in his good spells he was by a margin the best player in the club and had a legitimate claim to being among the 2 or 3 best non-Celtic players in the league. He was always going to be a very bad miss. I'd take him back in a heartbeat.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47344738

Out for the season .... maybe...

It's been one out one in all season in defence!
    How many games have our 1st 4 defenders Logan, McKenna, Devlin and Lowe played together this year?

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    It's been one out one in all season in defence!
    How many games have our 1st 4 defenders Logan, McKenna, Devlin and Lowe played together this year?
    I am sticking up for Dom Ball ... he was decent today and even though I like Shay Logan I will still say he wasn’t exactly missed today.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I am sticking up for Dom Ball ... he was decent today and even though I like Shay Logan I will still say he wasn’t exactly missed today.
    I wasn’t at the game today but by what I have heard Ball was very good at right back.

I don’t think the same thing will be said next Sunday,I hope he proves me wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I wasn’t at the game today but by what I have heard Ball was very good at right back.

I don’t think the same thing will be said next Sunday,I hope he proves me wrong though.
    I have been critical of Ball when played in the defense but to be fair I thought he was really very good today, if not for Shinnie would probably have been our MoM. That said St J didn't really test us after the first 10 minutes and if Kent is on his game next Sunday Ball could be shown up badly I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

Id agree. Think Ball will struggle against Ryan Kent

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast