+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Shay Logan

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    Exactly. If a certain other defender had cost us 3 goals in our last 6 games you would never hear the end of it on here.
    One wants a strong Rangers, one says ‘f*ck the Rangers’. That helps.

He’s not been great but not many have. He seems to like it here, he hates the scum & let’s face it, anyone can play right back. It’s not a position that needs strengthening as a priority

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    Shay Logan has been pretty poor for the last season and a half, has conceded a few penalties and been responsible for a few goals this season by well not being a very good defender.

But because he acts like a twa#t on social media and loves the attention (no different to Boyd) he is somehow revered by all fans. I mean wtaf. Make up a song about getting him getting a f#cking grip of himself (and his defending). Oh and he does a fancy flip when he scores against Ross County. Deary me.
    Agree completely with this. Watch him properly and he is always caught wrong side or not paying attention and loses his man. Infact he is to blame for far more conceded goals than considine is!

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    One wants a strong Rangers, one says ‘f*ck the Rangers’. That helps.
    Very good point.

When you are an Aberdeen player and are being lambasted for being sh@te. Have a bit more common sense than to talk up f@cking sevco. Clearly hes got sawdust between his lugs

Then on the other hand clever b@llocks Shays nae daft, he knew that would go viral and score points in his favour when hes not having a great season

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    Exactly. If a certain other defender had cost us 3 goals in our last 6 games you would never hear the end of it on here. Logan's mistakes seem to be quickly forgotten about by some just cos he winds up some minks.
    Quote Originally Posted by DandiesLegend View Post
    Agree completely with this. Watch him properly and he is always caught wrong side or not paying attention and loses his man.
    Careful lads, the armchair pant pishers will be here soon to question such thoughts.
    I mean, no way can we be looking at alternative right backs.

Infact he is to blame for far more conceded goals than considine is!
    Is Considine was playing, he'd be blamed for the other defenders mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Careful lads, the armchair pant pishers will be here soon to question such thoughts.
    I mean, no way can we be looking at alternative right backs.

Is Considine was playing, he'd be blamed for the other defenders mistakes
    When’s Andy out of contract is is this season we better get him signed up before someone else sees this potential

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    When’s Andy out of contract is is this season we better get him signed up before someone else sees this potential
    I really think im one of a rare breed that actually thinks considine is a decent defender.

I really think im one of a rare breed that actually thinks considine is a decent defender.
    I know what you mean decent defenders are worth their weight in gold surprising no ones ever attempted to sign him bar us!

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    I know what you mean decent defenders are worth their weight in gold surprising no ones ever attempted to sign him bar us!
    How could you possibly know that?

FFS min.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    How could you possibly know that?

FFS min.
    Because anyone offers you money for him you’d take it. I like how certain posters like to mention the bad times prior to mciness well guess who was part of that team and he wasn’t a standout performer then

He's the boo boys scapegoat though.

Sure he has his flaws, his acceleration from a standing start being his biggest, but he does have a lot of positives he brings to the team

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast