+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Shay Logan

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    if he wasn’t a local loon who came through the youth team he would have been binned a long time ago.
    If that was true then Scott Morrison and Clark Robertson would still be with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    If that was true then Scott Morrison and Clark Robertson would still be with us.
    Cammy Smith

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    That’s opinion rather than fact.

Since freedom of contract kicked in, he’s free to sign for anyone who makes an offer at the right time, so a transfer fee wouldn’t necessarily come into it.

Publish the hard facts you have on this, or admit that you’re posting conjecture to fit with your personal opinion.

I’ll not be holding my breath.
    No way in this world would any team pay a transfer fee for the privilege of getting Andrew Considine. He would do well to get a team in the same league as ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    That’s opinion rather than fact.

Since freedom of contract kicked in, he’s free to sign for anyone who makes an offer at the right time, so a transfer fee wouldn’t necessarily come into it.

Publish the hard facts you have on this, or admit that you’re posting conjecture to fit with your personal opinion.

I’ll not be holding my breath.
    Has there ever been a rumour of anyone offering him a pre contract no
    Has a team sleeve shown any interest in paying a fee for him again no

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    Maybe they weren’t as likeable lads who were good to have around the place ,Robertson wasn’t that good but Morrison had more going for him than the likes of Consi and Mackie.

If Considine is so good then why has no one ever tried to sign him?

Werent the huns rumoured to be hovering a couple of seasons ago? Granted, that wouldve been surprising to say the least. Considine would get in any defence outside of the bigots. Steady versatile defender who has improved technically over the years and copes well in most games but at times comes up short against the best, particularly at fullback.

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    Werent the huns rumoured to be hovering a couple of seasons ago? Granted, that wouldve been surprising to say the least. Considine would get in any defence outside of the bigots. Steady versatile defender who has improved technically over the years and copes well in most games but at times comes up short against the best, particularly at fullback.
    That was he rumour and agree with the rest

Maybe they weren’t as likeable lads who were good to have around the place ,Robertson wasn’t that good but Morrison had more going for him than the likes of Consi and Mackie.

If Considine is so good then why has no one ever tried to sign him?
    Watch out I said that earlier and someone demanded that I provide evidence or admit that it wasn’t a fact

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Watch out I said that earlier and someone demanded that I provide evidence or admit that it wasn’t a fact
    You still haven't done either to be fair.

That proves your "if he wasn't a local loon he would've binned years ago" argument is a load of sh1te.

The likes of Foster and Mackie got all the stick they deserved.

D.Robertson used to get stick from some sections of the Sooth Stand when he was probably the best LB in the country FFS.

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast