+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Shay Logan

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    Don’t think any self respecting quine would go near popcorn teeth in the first place
    True, golddigging strumpet was probably what I should have said :-)

Appeal rejected.
    I think a red was right.... hear me out.

I think he committed two separate yellow card offences as opposed to a straight red offence.
    So in effect that beak nosed walloper Thomson was wrong.....
    But ultimately I think Shay could’ve got a yellow for the shove at Lustig, and another for the goading the scums fans when walking off.

To sum up;
    Thomson is a useless cu*t but stumbled to the right decision, albeit not by the right methods.

Any news on when the SFA compliance officer starts looking at footage of the Celtic players' behaviour in all of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Any news on when the SFA compliance officer starts looking at footage of the Celtic players' behaviour in all of this?
    The 12th apparently.
    ....the 12th of never

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Would like to know what Thomson gave the red for.
    Must’ve been the shove at Lustig, as the winding up of the filth was AFTER the card had been shown.
    He technically raised his hands but that should’ve just been a yellow.

However, the compliance officer should’ve cited Boyata & the thumb for throwing the ball at an opponent.

Sh1tebag SFA

Laughable outcome. It was routine hand bag swinging nonsense. No need for a red card for anyone. Hard not to feel aggrieved for Shay considering 4 Sellick players were just as guilty as him - all of them seem to have slithered away free of any punishment.

I would imagine Logan’s over the top celebration towards the pigs support was down to the multiple times Scott Brown has goaded us when they have won up here.

Funny how that’s passed off as banter but the Celtic players have a hissy fit when Logan does it to their fans.

At least when we next play Celtic it will certainly add an extra edge to the match. If Logan plays he will get pelters but I honestly think he will lap it up. I hope Shinnie is told to make sure Scott Brown knows he is in for an extremely uncomfortable match. If I was McInnes I would definitely tell Shinnie to tell Brown he is going to get a worse tackle during the match and make sure at any possible time he rattles into Brown with every tackling opportunity.
    I really hope we win the next match against them and their fans enjoy seeing our next celebration exit from the park.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I would imagine Logan’s over the top celebration towards the pigs support was down to the multiple times Scott Brown has goaded us when they have won up here.

Funny how that’s passed off as banter but the Celtic players have a hissy fit when Logan does it to their fans.
    They love to dish it out but cant take it back, just like their b@stard twin.

Phuck them.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Away from the pitch & out of a trackie, Lennon is articulate & intelligent.
    I got sick of reading this kind of stuff from journalists when he was Celtic manager. If you act like an utter ar$ehole as often as Lennon has - and I doubt I can remember a single Scottish fitba personality with a longer list of ar$ey incidents to his name - you're an ar$ehole. I don't give a phuck how quiet spoken, unassuming, intelligent and all the rest of it you are in between your multiple aggressive, narcissistic, paranoid hissy fits.

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast