+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where are you sitting?

Where are you sitting?

next season,. I have just turned 60 so I am deserting the Kop to join the wrinkly club in the Pavis..

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    next season,. I have just turned 60 so I am deserting the Kop to join the wrinkly club in the Pavis..
    Have you selected a seat number yet ancient? It would be nice to say hello if you're anywhere near me. I sit half way up a bit past the halfway line towards the Kop end. Brilliant view and an absolute bargain at a tenner a game. Tartan blankets and Thermos flasks are advisable but not compulsory. It won't be as quiet as you might think once you get in there!

Traitor, you are now officially banned from the Smoking (and mostly Vaping) Group, (S.M.O.G).

I'm nearly 60 and want to be in the Kop but my mates are the so called wrinklies so I have to be in the DP.
    You can still act like a kid in the DP though!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Have you selected a seat number yet ancient? It would be nice to say hello if you're anywhere near me. I sit half way up a bit past the halfway line towards the Kop end. Brilliant view and an absolute bargain at a tenner a game. Tartan blankets and Thermos flasks are advisable but not compulsory. It won't be as quiet as you might think once you get in there!
    I have EP after a look at the seating plan I selected of about half way up,just past the halfway line towards the family, unfortunately my receipt (like my memory) is a little blurred but once I collect my ticket I don't mind who knows where I sit so will post my seat & hopefully have a meet next season.

Gump me owd mate, I will hopefully start up a DP branch of S.M.O.G but if this doesn't work can I remain an affiliated member & attend meetings at the fence?

Oi ! we're not all old farts in the Pavis, we deserted the kop years ago but sit near the kop end, good atmosphere in there.

I have EP after a look at the seating plan I selected of about half way up,just past the halfway line towards the family, unfortunately my receipt (like my memory) is a little blurred but once I collect my ticket I don't mind who knows where I sit so will post my seat & hopefully have a meet next season.

Gump me owd mate, I will hopefully start up a DP branch of S.M.O.G but if this doesn't work can I remain an affiliated member & attend meetings at the fence?

Hmmm, it may be possible but I'll have to consult t'committee. The minutes will be made available.

There is already a C.A.V.E. chapter at the back of the Pavis and I'm sure they would welcome a newly transferred member. (Cigs and Vaping Executive)

Ancientpie, get a seat nr the away dugout and I'll look after you.

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    Ancientpie, get a seat nr the away dugout and I'll look after you.
    Seem a friendly lot in the DP& I hope to meet a few & perhaps join C.A.V.E. however I feel I should warn you that I do suffer with mild wind on occasion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast