+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Come on the Shrews!

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    It would be great if the Millers replaced the Dingles,still got a local Derby,but without the obnoxious fans from Dingleland,Millers fans are a cut above them ,be nice if Barnsley they followed Chesterfields example.
    Back to the normal drivel i see Benny,Bully d'ya think Mrs Blockmod posted the one before(post 16 re;Millers?) UTCB

It would be great if the Millers replaced the Dingles,still got a local Derby,but without the obnoxious fans from Dingleland,Millers fans are a cut above them ,be nice if Barnsley they followed Chesterfields example.

Blue Sky vision. Rovrum to go up Dingles join Chessie. What’s not to like

[QUOTE=rodcurrie;38892679]Back to the normal drivel i see Benny,Bully d'ya think Mrs Blockmod posted the one before(post 16 re;Millers

rodcurrie. Barnsley groupie

[QUOTE=Wardy;38892789]
    Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Back to the normal drivel i see Benny,Bully d'ya think Mrs Blockmod posted the one before(post 16 re;Millers

Who da fork are you? Nowt wrong wi havin respect for fellow Yorkies unless of course they're oinkers. UTCB

[QUOTE=Wardy;38892789]
    Back to the normal drivel i see Benny,Bully d'ya think Mrs Blockmod posted the one before(post 16 re;Millers

Spot on Wardy ,brown noses the Dingles because he was on the same side as them as they lost heavily to Maggie,he’s obviously chosen to forget how they gloated when we got relegated

[QUOTE=BlockD;38892996]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post

Spot on Wardy ,brown noses the Dingles because he was on the same side as them as they lost heavily to Maggie,he’s obviously chosen to forget how they gloated when we got relegated
    Sez the wannabe lefty who brown noses the witch Thatcher,what a banka. UTCB

[QUOTE=BlockD;38892996]

No idea why he begs for positive strokes from a group of fans who positively detest us. I’ve heard of the «* self hating Jew «*phenomenon and «*rod the mod*» seems to be a self hating Blade. He should be embarrassed.

Smile

[QUOTE=Wardy;38893376]

No idea why he begs for positive strokes from a group of fans who positively detest us. I’ve heard of the «* self hating Jew «*phenomenon and «*rod the mod*» seems to be a self hating Blade. He should be embarrassed.
    Self hatin BLADE?Have a chat wi owd TT,TRUE BLADE or Biggest BLADEY BLADE's my angle,but do keep tryin mi owd. UTCB

[QUOTE=rodcurrie;38893445]
    Self hatin BLADE?Have a chat wi owd TT,TRUE BLADE or Biggest BLADEY BLADE's my angle,but do keep tryin mi owd. UTCB

Is that Dinglese you’re writing in ?

[QUOTE=Wardy;38893937]

Is that Dinglese you’re writing in ?
    If tha likes owd lad/lass,do keep tryin tho. UTCB

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast